COVID Breach

falkirkNS

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yes. In their droves. We're almost always at our busiest right after games.

Fair enough.

You obviously said your comment tongue in cheek  ''My writing on football is as critical as the football I'm covering''

33 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

They will all be punished equally, a one or two week fine. Who is the sold, loaned out etc is up the manager and completely separate to the disciplinary process 

Figuratively speaking, if you were Bassey and saw that Patterson had a fairer crack of the whip out of all this would you say that's fair? 

Just saying. It is tempting to give a Patterson a bit of slack given how highly thought of he is at the club but there's danger in them-there waters. 

17 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

people can still spread and even develop COVID after getting a vaccine

Course they can, but it will protect you better, and probably those around you, you care about.

No reason not to have it, and reason those working at the heart of the community for our benefit, in very vulnerable conditions, should be prioritised.

https://www.nfid.org/immunization/10-reasons-to-get-vaccinated/

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Here's a shocker for you. 

The police, ambulance folk and paramedics are at the heart of the community, dealing with all sorts of folk. I'll leave it to you to imagine the worst kind of folks they deal with  from a simple staying free from any kind of contamination basis.

So have they priority for the covid jab ?

No, and yes a letter was sent straight to my local MP. 

Glad someone else has been looking at this, no proof as of yet that the vaccine will prohibit transmission but it shows how much the safety of the country’s front line public servants is valued by govt...

Just now, My Fathers Scarf said:

Thought they issued fines at 1.10. It could have taken hours for them to turn up. Not that it makes much difference. 

Reading their statement, they 'received reports...at 1.10am'.

“We received reports of a gathering at a property in Hayburn Lane, Glasgow at 1.10am on Sunday 14th February.”

“Officers attended and those in attendance left. 10 people were issued with fixed penalty notices for breaching coronavirus regulations.”

Just now, berkshirebear said:

Surely thats a breach of client confidentially by the delivery driver.. 

He delivers food not a Doctor or a lawyer, like what's all ready been said he's done our club a favour basically cause it be a lot worse had they gone in to training or made the flight to Belgium before this was highlighted.

2 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

No doubt everybody who are putting the boot in will be bastions of society the day we clinch the league and will ensure the two meter rules are strictly adhered to, hmmmmm 😇😇😇

Not one of us plays for Rangers so means fuck all.

2 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Not mentioned their salary once in any of my posts or conversations regarding this topic, so maybe you should have a re read of the thread before you start posting shite.

Footballers are in a privileged position in the sense that they can travel up and down the country and across Europe for work. They are training nearly every day with colleagues, and make no mistake that some will be close friends with one another.

Compare and contrast this, for example, to people who will have been working in roles that required travel to different countries before the pandemic, but are now constantly working from home.

"these ‘young boys’ are in an extremely privileged position, they’re not sitting in a 2 bedroom house with two parents and siblings."

That to me come across as financially. However if it isn't, ill hold my hands up to you, but maybe you should be a bit clearer in your posts. 

And it doesn't matter if they get to train with their colleagues every day and travel up and down the country, aye im sure some will be friendly even good mates but that doesnt mean its any easier for them because of that. Plenty of different jobs where you are working in a big team and still travelling up and down the country. 

You can't compare and contrast between those that still have to travel for work and those that don't for the mental health aspect of it, because either side could be absolutely fucked mentally, one side isn't more important or less important than the other. And I am not saying you specifically and only you are suggesting this, but a lot of people are and it boils my piss. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hypothetical of course but imagine if Brian Kinnear went into training, got changed next to goalkeepers, had lunch with goalkeepers.

Nathan Patterson and Bassey sat with defenders.

Dapo with forwards.

it then breaks on Tuesday or even worse after the flight to Belgium that they’ve been at a party and we have to lose a dozen or more first team players or forfeit Antwerp game would that still be a silly mistake from daft young boys?

Exactly.

And if more daft wee boys did it again that's OK because they're just daft wee boys ( Bassey is 21, that seems to be getting ignored by those excusing.) And if we had to forfeit league matches as whole squads were isolating then thats just unfortunate but again let's not blame our young team.

Too many not seeing the club as the priority and finding excuses for selfish wee bastards.

23 minutes ago, badjon said:

There are plenty of journalists to report on games. Also all games are available to watch live one way or another with the lifting of the ban on Saturday 3pm games. You knew all that though. If your blog does not report on a game I am sure people will manage👍😃👍

Grow up and leave the guys job out of it. Nobody’s commenting on how good the BJs you sell are.