COVID Breach

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Jim ffs? Is he a personal friend? The guys a fb, he should have said it’s not my job to comment on other clubs( as Gerrard said when st mirren had COVID issues) now the back page of the rags have his face and stupid headline saying they could shut us down

and that’s what people believe when they read that .

You seem somewhat surprised that a journalist who works in Scottish fitba knows people who work in prominent roles in Scottish fitba.

19 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Moaning that Rangers players are going to get the league shut down. 
Utter crap. Yet again people with their own agenda pushing for something that has no reason to happen. 
Doesnt matter what the FM says, there is no reason to stop the league. None. 

They don’t ban all cars from the road because a couple of drivers make an unnecessary trip. 
They don’t ban all MSP travel when one of their own travels with Covid. 

The league will NOT stop  

To be fair he isn’t saying it’s just Rangers players he is saying footballers in general need to be a lot more responsible regarding Covid rules these young clowns deserve everything that comes to them from both the club and SFA  I hope none of them play for us again 

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I was in Jim's Presser yesterday. He didn't say anything close to that. 

“I don’t hold Steven Gerrard or Rangers Football Club responsible for this. The people involved in it need to take full accountability for their actions. 

Wee question; if he didnt say what has been written in the newspaper, how can they get away with writing what is effectively a lie?

By the way, I believe you when you say he didn't say it. Period.

Just now, MaddistonKnight said:

Wee question; if he didnt say what has been written in the newspaper, how can they get away with writing what is effectively a lie?

By the way, I believe you when you say he didn't say it. Period.

Tbh I've not actually read any of the stories so not sure how it's actually been framed by them. If they've gone down the 'season could be stopped' they've taken what he said about not wanting the Gov to step in and stretched it out.

He also made the same point about not wanting the Gov to step in after Celtic went to Dubai and Lennon claimed loads of clubs were breaching the rules.

33 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

He would love the league to get shut down to save the 10.  I cant mind the cunt been so vocal on the taigs in dubai.

Course he would, just another sympathiser throwing his oar in probably at the behest of his amigo’s at the chamber of secrets to stir the shit. 

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I was in Jim's Presser yesterday. He didn't say anything close to that. 

“I don’t hold Steven Gerrard or Rangers Football Club responsible for this. The people involved in it need to take full accountability for their actions. 

Fair enough. That’s not what the article I read said. Just shows you how shitty and pathetic journalists can be though eh. 
Lies lies lies.