COVID Breach

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

May I suggest it deserves it Jela .What they did as a complete club was much more serious and irresponsible than few individuals that are meant to have broken rules.Hearsay at this point of course 

Agreed but DBBTB was also correct when he said there wasn't any double standards at play here, this time. 

I haven't seen anywhere near enough about our situation from the media compared to theirs. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Agreed but DBBTB was also correct when he said there wasn't any double standards at play here, this time. 

I haven't seen anywhere near enough about our situation from the media compared to theirs. 

There’s been fuck all posted or reported about this situation in comparison to Dubai.

A few journalists have tried their hands to get a football might be stopped angle for a story but everybody knows that isn’t going to happen.

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

If we're really going to make no further comment then this will drag on for days/weeks, forget Thursdays result or anything football related, this will be the only story being mentioned.

If the players are suspended already (seems to be the case) and we're waiting on the SPFL's punishment or whatever, just come out and say that, draws a line under it!

That was what I wanted up until I thought more about it this morning, now I think the Club should just keep quite (obviously doing the investigation behind the scenes) and see what happens with the SFA/SPFL, they can then decide what to say next.

It is clear to me that an internal investigation can taker a long time to complete, or it seems to for some. 

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They were getting criticised  from the minute they left after they played us on the 2nd January and it was still taking up column inches after they played Livingston on the 20th that’s the best part of three weeks.

It might not fit into your “the press are only against Rangers” argument that you peddle on a near daily basis but that’s what happened.

Tbf had they came back from dubai with no cases it would have pretty much stopped, the only reason it lasted so long in the media is the resulting fallout from the trip, 

From the isolating players to the dropped points, from kennedy saying there were rule breaks to lennon saying they did heehaw wrong, 

Rangers issued one statement saying they are investigating possible breaches, and thats it, 

You have an msp on twitter this morning saying the players shouldn't play again this year, the clown didnt mention a peep about the celtic players not playing again, or their club being banned from playing

24 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Because it’s still hearsay .Wait until If we release a statement .Very early days my man 

3 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I think after the last event with Jones and Edmundson we took a proactive and public stance, which was praised by the government but in spite of engaging with the SFA still resulted in the longest bans for any players given out thus far. 

This probably gave the message it is irrelevant what Rangers do here, the SFA will invariably hammer the players anyway so why not just keep it in house and focus on our priorities, which is preparing for and winning football matches. I doubt we’ll hear more until Gerrard is asked about it at the press conference. 

fully expect him to say that it's an internal investigation so no further comment at this time. 

As he should. 

32 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They were getting criticised  from the minute they left after they played us on the 2nd January and it was still taking up column inches after they played Livingston on the 20th that’s the best part of three weeks.

It might not fit into your “the press are only against Rangers” argument that you peddle on a near daily basis but that’s what happened.

You are still talking shite but that’s just my opinion .And you do like your exaggerations .No wonder you and his holiness get on 😉

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You are still talking shite but that’s just my opinion .And you do like your exaggerations .

The irony in you making that statement about somebody else isn’t lost on me but I’ll leave it at that.

26 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

I wish to fuck we would just let the gaffer deal with this and all of us focus on the game on Thursday. It's more important than this.

I’m with you.  80 odd pages of speculation here that I’ve avoided commenting on because in truth, none of us know what happened or what will be the outcome.  

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

I’m with you.  80 odd pages of speculation here that I’ve avoided commenting on because in truth, none of us know what happened or what will be the outcome.  

if their real footballers then none will have covid but a few may have chlamydia for their shenanigans.....

22 minutes ago, Inigo said:

And so begins another day of the Dude saying something innocuous (how blody dare he call anyone by his first name :angrywillie:), the princesses taking offence, then other princesses complaining the dude has made the thread all about him, despite the princesses kicking said dude show off. 

I only asked him a question.

47 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

If we're really going to make no further comment then this will drag on for days/weeks, forget Thursdays result or anything football related, this will be the only story being mentioned.

If the players are suspended already (seems to be the case) and we're waiting on the SPFL's punishment or whatever, just come out and say that, draws a line under it!

image.thumb.png.88462cada796d60ed5dbb37c7fd80864.png

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I have been thinking this morning that maybe you have got this right, the Club have decided to use the 'tarrier system' of putting out an initial short statement saying an investigation is being held and leave it at that, because it seems that is all you need to do and it is never mentioned again. Simples. :pipe:

We’ve always said they’re the leaders of bs, pr and sweeping 🧹 so hats off to the club on this tact 😁