COVID Breach

falkirkNS

36 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Jim ffs? Is he a personal friend? The guys a fb, he should have said it’s not my job to comment on other clubs( as Gerrard said when st mirren had COVID issues) now the back page of the rags have his face and stupid headline saying they could shut us down

and that’s what people believe when they read that .

This clown doesn’t deserve to be mentioned never mind called by his first name, but he works for a club tainted with the scum so nothing else to be expected.7154A401-B76D-4871-AB6D-59971705C92F.thumb.jpeg.3db7b4f86ee896176174f65127ff096f.jpeg

Given that the club acted lightning fast over the Jones and Edmundson breach and made an almost instant statement on it, and were subsequently praised for their speedy reaction, makes me think this latest incident may not be so black and white. I can’t believe the reaction from all and sundry in the media when the facts have not been revealed. I guess the fact the club have admitted that they are conducting an internal investigation means something has happened, but let’s wait and see. 

11 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Given that the club acted lightning fast over the Jones and Edmundson breach and made an almost instant statement on it, and were subsequently praised for their speedy reaction, makes me think this latest incident may not be so black and white. I can’t believe the reaction from all and sundry in the media when the facts have not been revealed. I guess the fact the club have admitted that they are conducting an internal investigation means something has happened, but let’s wait and see. 

Thinking the same, there's no reason that we know as to why we haven't came out and said anything else.

Must mean there is something else going on, you'd hope we would get something out today so we can switch focus to Thursday otherwise this will just drag on.

9 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Be some laugh when Rangers are next asked how their internal investigation is going and their reply was along the lines of, As you well know from other clubs internal investigations these things can take a long long time to conclude, Sometimes Forever apparently.

So few posts on the Europa topic. Shut this one now for goodness sake and get talking about our team and the game on Thursday.

Whatever happens about the party-of-10 will happen and it won't affect the league nor the Europa.

13 points will soon be ten, and ten won't happen at the pen.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I was in Jim's Presser yesterday. He didn't say anything close to that. 

“I don’t hold Steven Gerrard or Rangers Football Club responsible for this. The people involved in it need to take full accountability for their actions. 

Just read the article, he's not wrong in what he's saying.

Just now, East Enclosure Row N said:

This story broke yesterday morning. By lunchtime the team were at the airport for a flight to Belgium.

Not exactly sure when that would leave time for an investigation?

Story was doing the rounds from Sunday morning. Club commented Sunday night. Don't travel to Belgium until today or tomorrow afaik.

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Possibly. We dont tend to go out so early but could be us.

Maybe to do with travel restrictions etc?? Perhaps belgium require negative test results in the last 24hrs, so if we travelled later we'd need another round of tests which then holds up the travel more

Just a guess, i know a boy who went to work in sweden and that was their rules

9 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Ticket tout allegedly. Made a fortune selling tickets for Dancing on Ice. Gemma got her slice of the cake of course. 

Slice my arse, she at the whole thing plus she ate the poor cunt that brought her the cake as well

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Did he get asked? 

Don’t think you really need to ask that eh, of course not, same as sturgeon doesn’t get hassled, the media here are compliant, tamed and domesticated except when it comes to Rangers.