Jump to content

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

  1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

    • Yes
      125
    • No
      157


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

This. 

 

Have your beef with the SFA / tarriers reserves or whatever but fuck supporting England. Bunch of pampered pansies. 

He says while supporting the likes of Ryan Christie, Kieran Tierney, Andy Robertson etc

TEFTONG likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Clarke is a cunt and 95% of the players are scum so fuck them.

Those are the reasons I won't be supporting Scotland at the euros. 

Apart from that, the Nats have tried to politicize the national team and I hate that. I also haven't forgotten the way that McLeish was treated by them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When will Sturgeons staged photo watching the game appear. Will she blow it out in the first one or wait for England. Bound to be England for most attention 

Hope it’s a cracking tournament and hope Scotland get fucked every game. The SFA detest us, the SNP detest us so I’ll happily see them beat 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Patterson & Gilmour can't start against Luxembourg then they have no chance.

O'Donnell should never play for Scotland, McTominay is not a center half and Tierney is not a midfield player.

And Gallagher up front? What a joke. And what has Dykes ever done to earn a cap never mind numerous ones?

I really hope Clarke gets the celtic job.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If Patterson & Gilmour can't start against Luxembourg then they have no chance.

O'Donnell should never play for Scotland, McTominay is not a center half and Tierney is not a midfield player.

And Gallagher up front? What a joke. And what has Dykes ever done to earn a cap never mind numerous ones?

I really hope Clarke gets the celtic job.

Was going to watch this to see how young Patterson got on as I thought he'd start. 

Don't think I'll bother now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Was going to watch this to see how young Patterson got on as I thought he'd start. 

Don't think I'll bother now.

Flashscore have Gallagher up front. Surely that is wrong. I won't be watching it either.

Drumloyal likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If Patterson & Gilmour can't start against Luxembourg then they have no chance.

O'Donnell should never play for Scotland, McTominay is not a center half and Tierney is not a midfield player.

And Gallagher up front? What a joke. And what has Dykes ever done to earn a cap never mind numerous ones?

I really hope Clarke gets the celtic job.

Whatever Clark is doing is obviously working. Scotland are on their best run for years and actually look like a somewhat coherent side.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see an argument for a lot of the selections even if I don't agree with them. 

The one I can't understand is O'Donnell. Literally got there because we had 0 right backs and he worked with Clarke. Left Killie for a big move and ended up at Motherwell finishing bottom 6. He's barely bang average. Has OK attributes and that's it. Patterson may not be experienced but he's worth the risk getting him in now. 

This defence will get absolutely torn to pieces against a top side. I'd love to see us beat England (regardless of falling out of love with the national side, living in England my pals will give me non stop pelters for a tanking) but I fear the worst. 

J-Maestro likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Whatever Clark is doing is obviously working. Scotland are on their best run for years and actually look like a somewhat coherent side.

Didn't see the game against the Dutch but heard we played quite well. I'm watching this one and honestly Luxembourg have been the forward thinking side, we've caught them on the break a few times. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Clarke's a fuck up.

Imagine not giving the young lads, who he hasn't seen a great deal of, a start against this lot.

Think he's worried they'd impress and he'd have to rethink things.

Patterson is on a different fucking level to that O'Donnell.

You just know that Patterson will be lucky to get 10mins in this whole tournament.

Hadron Collider and graeme_4 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

I can see an argument for a lot of the selections even if I don't agree with them. 

The one I can't understand is O'Donnell. Literally got there because we had 0 right backs and he worked with Clarke. Left Killie for a big move and ended up at Motherwell finishing bottom 6. He's barely bang average. Has OK attributes and that's it. Patterson may not be experienced but he's worth the risk getting him in now. 

This defence will get absolutely torn to pieces against a top side. I'd love to see us beat England (regardless of falling out of love with the national side, living in England my pals will give me non stop pelters for a tanking) but I fear the worst. 

It makes no sense to not start Patterson today. Clarke has worked with him and seen enough of him to know what he does and can offer. Same things applies to somebody like Callum McGregor too.

Games like this one gives him the perfect chance to see what a few players who haven’t seen as much time under him can do. Hopefully he changes things at HT for that reason.

J-Maestro likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

If Patterson & Gilmour can't start against Luxembourg then they have no chance.

O'Donnell should never play for Scotland, McTominay is not a center half and Tierney is not a midfield player.

And Gallagher up front? What a joke. And what has Dykes ever done to earn a cap never mind numerous ones?

I really hope Clarke gets the celtic job.

Gallagher is at CB. UEFA do this all the time with formations 

DBBTB, J-Maestro and bluenoz like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Gallagher is at CB. UEFA do this all the time with formations 

I figured so much. I actually realized after I wrote it that it must be wrong. But he is still playing players out of position. Tierney and McTominay

Link to post
Share on other sites

The natural feeling I have watching Scotland now is almost like watching a team I dislike, which is pretty disappointing tbh as you should generally always want your country to do well. 

I guess the SFA have done this to themselves.  Will see when it matters v Czech Republic but I doubt this feeling will change in an instant.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 05/06/2021 at 12:22, ForeverAndEver said:

He says while supporting the likes of Ryan Christie, Kieran Tierney, Andy Robertson etc

Find it sad to see how many bears are not supporting Scotland, especially when you see how many of us used to support the national team, but I can understand it with the antics of the manager, media and governing bodies in recent memory and the segregation of us by the Scottish circus. 

Don't buy into this pish about supporting tarriers though. Plenty of tarriers have given me some great memories in a Scotland shirt. Collins at France 98, McFadden against France, even the junkies two free kicks against the auld enemy. If anyone of those mentioned score the winner against the English I'll be celebrating and have nae shame in doing so.

J-Maestro likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...