Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

I shall be following Finland, Croatia and (if Helander makes it) Sweden in the Euros. Would love one of them to win it.

Followed Scotland everywhere for about a decade (mid 70's to mid 80's) now just can't be arsed. Interest has been stuck on zero for years.

Don’t really care and dislike the fans. 

I will actually be at the Hampden games because I bought tickets from Uefa ages ago before it was known who was qualified. Going to laugh at the tartan army travelling types who miss out while I go along as a neutral. 

On 26/05/2021 at 11:32, GersInCanada said:

I shall be following Finland, Croatia and (if Helander makes it) Sweden in the Euros. Would love one of them to win it.

Followed Scotland everywhere for about a decade (mid 70's to mid 80's) now just can't be arsed. Interest has been stuck on zero for years.

Thought you’d be supporting Canada?

Supporting Scotland. Hoping England and Wales do well. Can see the days of us having 7/8 players in the squad coming back over the next few years which will see a lot of people drifting back to the national team again. A clear out of the Sfa would help as well.

2 hours ago, dougal72 said:

Supporting Scotland. Hoping England and Wales do well. Can see the days of us having 7/8 players in the squad coming back over the next few years which will see a lot of people drifting back to the national team again. A clear out of the Sfa would help as well.

cannot see where we will have 7/8 scottish players in our squad  if we want to stay at the top we will have to buy english ot foreign as there are not enough good scottish players for our club

I'll be supporting Scotland, although because of the last ten years I don't really care as much for the National team as much as I used to. I consider myself a proud Scotsman and I'm proud to be a Unionist, it's possible to be both, fuck those nationalist/republican 'doe a deer' cunts with their poundshop tartan and timberlands, they'll never take my country away from me against my will. 

Fuck it I’m 100% behind my country to win

I’m a proud Scot and a proud Brit I’m not letting a political agenda putting me off a football result. I can’t stand Kane, Southgate the do goooder Rashford etc I hope we pump them.

4 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Fuck it I’m 100% behind my country to win

I’m a proud Scot and a proud Brit I’m not letting a political agenda putting me off a football result. I can’t stand Kane, Southgate the do goooder Rashford etc I hope we pump them.

This. 

Have your beef with the SFA / tarriers reserves or whatever but fuck supporting England. Bunch of pampered pansies.