Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

Much more inclined after the squad he picked with Patterson and Gilmour plus leaving out Griffiths.

Will never understand people actively supporting the team Scotland are playing though fair enough having no interest but find that a bit strange.

8 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Much more inclined after the squad he picked with Patterson and Gilmour plus leaving out Griffiths.

Will never understand people actively supporting the team Scotland are playing though fair enough having no interest but find that a bit strange.

I have no real enthusiasm for the Scottish National team following the last few years (SNP, demonisation of Rangers and the fan base, the bitter manager, SFA, the list goes on) unlike whilst in my youth with my father and uncles which felt like it was a real occasion. I will however be hoping to see Patterson and Gilmore be given a chance and be fully supportive of their endeavours...

Have tickets for all three games.

Can't stand the SFA (same as pretty much every football fan in Scotland). Have always supported the National team  and will continue to do so.

As mentioned before, plenty Bears in the support, in fact, generally more Bears than fans of any other team.

Be even happier if and when Paterson comes into the team

There aren't that many people in football I dislike more than Clarke, so it's a tough one as I generally like to see Scotland do well but I don't want to see people laud this bitter cunt some as sort of genius if they actually manage to do well.

Would love him to become the scum's manager as it's always more fun to beat them when they have a manager we can despise.

So conflicted on this and yet went to many Scotland matches back in the day. The thrill as a kid watching roaring on Scotland at world cups, 78, 82, 86, 90. And now. The SNP have made me apathetic to my team, my country!

I want us to do well on the one hand but then on the other, you know that if we do do well, wee Krankie will be jumping all over it and the gullible will then be thirsting for independence. Fckn depressing :ang: