****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

graeme_4

13 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Still can’t get logged into my account, fucking joke this.

‘Having problems retrieving your log in details’ Same happened with the friendlies at the weekend I couldn’t get into my account worse this time cause I’ve actually paid for them fs 

I can’t go but giving the tickets to a mate 

anybody got an email address I can contact the TO with? 

Use your Rangers number and same password youd normally use mate 

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Use your Rangers number and same password youd normally use mate 

Not working mate got into my daughters account but doesn’t have the ballot code or some shit like that in the basket so I can’t get the QR code or whatever it’s called 

48 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not working mate got into my daughters account but doesn’t have the ballot code or some shit like that in the basket so I can’t get the QR code or whatever it’s called 

This was my fault btw didn’t realise there was on option to change purchase settings to QR 

Mongo tits 

5 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Did you click the link from the email S ? Not trying to be smart it is just the system seems so temperamental. Keep trying. 

EDIT: Reading you post again S, I see you got on but could not get them bought, sorry for my unhelpful post, hope you get it sorted later.

Was my own adult (as usual)

Not reading the instructions properly :headwall:

33 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Anyone having problems at the online checkout stage? I've selected my ticket and done everything else, but system isn't allowing me to checkout.

Have you changed purchase option to QR ? 

I had the same issues then changed that and bingo 2 minutes later got the emails with the QR code 

16 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

All they had to do was activate ST for the match, simple as fuck then send you details of where they want you to sit instead of this shite.

Understand the frustration mate, but they can't activate smart cards for areas of the ground that they are not assigned to. Once each section reaches it's capacity, it locks the turnstile. It's a safety measure in case of overcrowding. Not to mention, people would just sit exactly where they wanted, rather than their assigned seat.

I do agree that it could have been handled a lot better, though.

54 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Have you changed purchase option to QR ? 

I had the same issues then changed that and bingo 2 minutes later got the emails with the QR code 

Thanks. Finally saw that I was failing to tick the 'Free Basket' box (I thought this meant 'empty Basket' so hadn't ticked it previously!) Got the email confirmations now.