****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

graeme_4

1 hour ago, wully said:

Some cunt on follow follow wants fans that leave early deducted mygers points :lol:

Cunts they left at half time on our first league game with fans in 18 months, that they got through a ballot that left half of season tickets to miss out absolutely should. 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Cunts they left at half time on our first league game with fans in 18 months, that they got through a ballot that left half of season tickets to miss out absolutely should. 

Why?

Never understood the whole greeting at those leaving early, and no I don’t do it, never have.

29 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why?

Never understood the whole greeting at those leaving early, and no I don’t do it, never have.

Worse atmosphere. Waste of a ticket. Lack of staunchness points.

Not getting a ticket in the ballot and having hundreds leave at half time doesn’t sit right with me. 

33 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why?

Don’t understand it either.

I leave at 85 minutes to get the car and drive back up to the subway to pick up my old man as he is 74 and knees are fucked.

If people want to leave at HT, 60 minutes whatever that’s their prerogative as they have paid for their ticket.

Now if you want to discuss cunts that arrive 5 minutes after KO…

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Worse atmosphere. Waste of a ticket. Lack of staunchness points.

Not getting a ticket in the ballot and having hundreds leave at half time doesn’t sit right with me. 

Atmosphere didn’t seem to change on tv yesterday in the second half, and it’s not exactly great anyway. Staunchness points, please tell me that’s a joke.