****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

graeme_4

12 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Aye, that's what I took from that. A touch confused by it tbh. 

Its for sure though, so that's that. 

Bonkers. :lol:

The amount of people who clearly only follow Rangers through match reports and highlights but speak with the authority of a season ticket holder is scary. 

13 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Bonkers. :lol:

The amount of people who clearly only follow Rangers through match reports and highlights but speak with the authority of a season ticket holder is scary. 

I think he meant people spelling their names wrong tbh.

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I will never agree with taking the knee, but I could never boo out players either, and after reading the piece from Tav last night, I decided to put it behind me and just stay neutral for the few seconds in lasts.  Simples.   :thumbup:

So what were your plans before Tav’s article? 

2 minutes ago, SPWF said:

So what were your plans before Tav’s article? 

Always to stay silent, I decided last night I cannot change this so best to put it behind me and  ignore it for the short time it lasts. 

I do not intend to get involved with any more discussion about taking the knee, but I thought a wee comment after that post was worthwhile. 

56 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Thought that was obvious, whos the ones really reading match reports if they can't spell our players names correctly..

Aye, I thought it might’ve been pretty easy to work out too. Clearly not. Turns out this comment has outed me as a part-time supporter. 

6 hours ago, gmcf said:

Still a bit rusty , but 3-0 is a great result against Livi , even when we're in full flow. 

They have never beat us at Ibrox. We do tend to beat them 3 nil at home. It is almost the norm.

Their keeper had a good game or it would have been more.

It is early in the season and we can go up a gear or two.

Warm-up for Tuesday imo, may battle commence ......

14 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

Its actually quite  hard to believe , but some Bheast FC supporters think all the Rangers goals were offside , and Hearts cheated them ...I kid you not.

Don't listen to the fans of relegation fodder :craphead:

34 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

Its actually quite  hard to believe , but some Bheast FC supporters think all the Rangers goals were offside , and Hearts cheated them ...I kid you not.

It is absolutely hilarious. Hagi was not offside, and their player was likely offside, if not at best level, and it is all a conspiracy. They are fucking mental. Any time they are behind it is the refs fault, there is no possible other reason in their heads.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse performance than that ever. (From Livi)

I can understand teams coming here keeping a deep defence and frustrating us but most team do play a bit of football with the odd counter attack. The goalkeeper just punted the ball from one end of the pitch to the other for the entire game. Thankfully they got what they deserved. I really hope they go down.