****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

graeme_4

Can't ask for much else to start off the season really.

Livingston were always going to come and sit but I thought we didn't give them an option either. We absolutely suffocated them.

I thought we were more functional and hard working more than anything today. We just have the quality to go and get the goals.

With our squad we look like we can go and win any type of game that is thrown at us.

The scary thing about today is that I felt in the final third we have so much more from who played today and we still scored 3. Even more frightening is that we've still to bring in Barisic, Morelos as well as Arfield going forward. As for today Roofe only played about 20 minutes, Aribo hasn't had a full pre season then there is Lundstram and Sakala who are just getting used to their new team. I even think Itten will have his turn as well like Scott Wright who took his today.

A very exciting time to be a bear:UK:

From the players who didn't start today our squad could've been..

McGregor

Patterson Katic Simpson Barisic

Arfield Jack Kelly

Defoe Morelos Jones/Hastie/Barker

That team wins most games in the league, we have a ridiculous depth to our squad, hope that shows in the cup games this season 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

From the players who didn't start today our squad could've been..

McGregor

Patterson Katic Simpson Barisic

Arfield Jack Kelly

Defoe Morelos Jones/Hastie/Barker

That team wins most games in the league, we have a ridiculous depth to our squad, hope that shows in the cup games this season 

Not with those two at centre half it doesn't. Or with Hastie, Barker or Jones as starters tbh.

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Not with those two at centre half it doesn't. Or with Hastie, Barker or Jones as starters tbh.

For a league game against anybody outside the tarriers/Hibs, I'd fancy that team tbh

Not who you'd pick as first choices but if we're hoping to compete on all fronts this season we're going to need contributions from players like that

54 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Each to their own. Thought him and Aribo slowed us down nearly every time they touched the ball. 

I think Kamara was much more guilty of taking too many touches than Davis mate. Agree about Aribo though. Like you say, each to their own

Just now, BearInTheToon said:

I think Kamara was much more guilty of taking too many touches than Davis mate. Agree about Aribo though. Like you say, each to their own

Thought the same about Kamara as well, should have mentioned him actually because I expected better with him being banned for midweek.