****The Official Champions vs Livingston Thread****

graeme_4

Happy with the result. Totally controlled the game.

The match stats are impressive;

18 shots to their 2, 8 shots on target to their zero and 77 percent possession

Wright was my motm. Police Scotland should be tracking us down for robbing the sheep. Gem of a player. 

Very good start to title 56.

2 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Just checked, BBC no updated their site to show us top of the table.

No bitter are they, got to put it off as long as possible. 

Was listening to 810MW driving over to the game and I was putting up with that fat Motherwell supporting prick to see if they would talk about the champions kicking off the league campaign and no credit or much talk about us was forthcoming. They’ve defo been given carte blanch to ignore us as much as they can. Thank fuck I don’t fund the cunts

17 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Just checked, BBC no updated their site to show us top of the table.

No bitter are they, got to put it off as long as possible. 

Waiting for 10 o'clock tonight to see if Hearts will be above us on goal difference.

3 points and a clean sheet is all that matters. 

Some strange decisions today though. Thought Davis playing from the start wasn't needed and he was terrible imo. Lundstram should have started. Aribo is never a midfielder in a million years, again today he showed why. Kamara very quiet. Sakala done nothing. Wright and Roofe made an obvious difference. Started brilliantly but the Hagi tackle seemed to flatten us and for 60-70 minutes I don't really remember a chance we created after that. 

Deserved the win and the 3 points though. Hopefully the manky mob take a tankin' the night and we roll on to the qualifiers. 

And btw fuck that dirty wee bastard that hacked down Hagi, should have been a red. 

52 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Still a bit rusty , but 3-0 is a great result against Livi , even when we're in full flow. 

That is exactly how I would describe the performance, a bit rusty after we scored the first, but delighted with the result and of course the 3 lovely points. :coolio:

3 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Davis terrible? You high, mate?!  He was like a Rolls Royce in that 1st half. No danger was he even close to being terrible.

Can think of one point in the game Davis lost the ball twice but apart from that was very good and controlled the midfield.

Really liked the look of Lundstrum when he came on. Really confident on the ball and had some great link up play down the right.