*****Official Dundee Hibs v The Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Forgot that this was an early kick off, would normally be losing the battle with temptation to crack a beer at this time in the morning. As is, will have to wait until 10, schoolboy error.

Don't understand why I am feeling a wee bit nervy about this one as we should have more than enough for Dundee (copyright SG) today. Perhaps the fact that we were by our standards pretty poor at Malmo, perhaps thinking that we may continue that into today? Hopefully Malmo was a wee kick up the arse and our players will react in a positive fashion, goes without saying that it would be nice to thump this mob today.

Hopefully we get some minutes into Alfie with an eye on midweek.

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Not officially :whistle:

:crabflute:

1 hour ago, Billy1984 said:

I was made aware of this the other day. Doubt @The Specky Liar  will even make it in to the ground the form he’s in the now. :lol:

:sad:

5 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Bastards, was looking forward to hearing here lies a soldier @ 100% volume at they inbred fucks horror stadium

In the circumstances, I am quite pleased with the fact that we are not providing them with any ticket money, although I do feel for the away troops who will be desperate to get back on the road.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Heard he asked for chips AND fries on his cheeseburger. Like cmon.

I wouldn’t mind if it was just a burger but he needs to drop the cheese. I contribute to this cunts wages with my session ticket so he better take note of this and lose the pounds (weight not sterling)