Goodbye Morelos, Goldson and Kamara

Leeds_Bear

I used to really dislike Goldson but I've grown to like the guy and he's been a rock for us last season.

But if we could sell him and put a few quid into Morelos pocket to get him to stay id go for it.

Morelos is one of the few apart from Davis who looked like they had it in them tonight and I think keeping him is crucial compared to the others OP and others mentioned. Hopefully Kamara stays too. In fact I hope they all stay and give themselves a shake but Morelos is my favorite son and I dont want him to leave. 

We have been rotten since we won the league apart from a couple of meaningless wins against teams that had thrown in the towel at the tail end of last season. Since we confirmed the 55 we have been put out of 3 cups,lost to DU and lost to Tranmere Rovers. 

9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Aye that's right the invincible champions are all utter shite 😞

Some of the shit posted in these threads are a fucking disgrace troops right out the taig playbook man. 

Hurting we are but let's keep the head 

How come its always 'oot the taig handbook' when its home truths? 

I wouldn't even sell him at this point. Goldson, Kamara and even Kent should be the guys we move on before Alfie. I'd prefer not to lose any of them but they would bring in some cash.

Btw, watching it back, Morelos' finish was outrageously good.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It's not impossible, I mean we did sign him for around £1m, but yeah unlikely.

I'd be more confident we could cope if Roofe wasn't injury prone.

The annoying aspect about Roofe is that he's fit just now. Frustrating that he's unavailable, albeit for understandable reasons vs DU.