The Union Bears

rab wilson

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

Where do they get the funds for these displays? Do they raise it themselves or do the club contribute? 

Pretty sure they do it themselves thru member contributions and fundraising from merch sales. They sometimes have a stall outside the broomloan

58 minutes ago, aird said:

What was the first display? 

Couldn't make it out properly from where I was sitting. 

I couldn’t either but replayed sky sports and it spelt out Rangers. Just the angle we were at. Thought the follow on was superb with the flags and banner. Well done, it was superb! 🔴🔵

27 minutes ago, will2203 said:

I couldn’t either but replayed sky sports and it spelt out Rangers. Just the angle we were at. Thought the follow on was superb with the flags and banner. Well done, it was superb! 🔴🔵

I could just see the black lines, assumed it was the crest :lol:

20210829_200016.jpg

1 hour ago, Glory awaits said:

Was saying to a mate after the game that these boys should have centre stage in stadium not papped in a corner.

The tarriers give the gb full support and get shafted, the union bears of the past twelve months have been superb,the lighting up of the river Clyde will not be bettered. Totally agree they should be more prominent but Rangers and fan participation is not something to be expected from our club. 

26 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The tarriers give the gb full support and get shafted, the union bears of the past twelve months have been superb,the lighting up of the river Clyde will not be bettered. Totally agree they should be more prominent but Rangers and fan participation is not something to be expected from our club. 

Sadly, in this day and age, the Club cannot be as supportive to the UB as I am sure that they would want to be. Hopefully that will change as society rids itself of the PC nonsense that pollutes our life today.