Barisic

GOAT

I'd be gutted if he left. However,  every player in our team has a price and we all know it. 

I think we had a clusterfuck of a preseason and failure to beat a bang average Malmo team is coming back to haunt us.

Just need to make sure we still have the team to win the league. Auto qualification is massive this year and we can't allow those cunts to get it.

28 minutes ago, semaj said:

got sent a post from the Hivs forum that if he passes the medical for Roma we have agreed to buy Doig at 4m. Fuck knows if true or not.

If he went for rumoured figure of 12m and we brought Doig that's cracking business.  Think 4m is rich, but he's a talent.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If he went for rumoured figure of 12m and we brought Doig that's cracking business.  Think 4m is rich, but he's a talent.

If true then Hivs have the ball at their feet with the timeframe .

He's away to Russia with Croatia. I would be surprised if there are many last minute transfers with the fact the players travelling to different countries need to be tested and stay in their bubbles. Clarke has said Scotland can't call anyone else up for the game in Wednesday because all the players have went through the testing 

29 minutes ago, james_85 said:

He's away to Russia with Croatia. I would be surprised if there are many last minute transfers with the fact the players travelling to different countries need to be tested and stay in their bubbles. Clarke has said Scotland can't call anyone else up for the game in Wednesday because all the players have went through the testing 

It'll be all through the agents. I doubt transfers are done with players involved now. 

Contracts get sent and signed with faxes etc. 

Just now, Willis said:

The unnamed family member has apparently said there has been no discussions with Roma and that Barisic jetted off on international duty after the weekend’s game fully committed to the Gers.

Weird that he'd have a family member with no name, must be a Croatian custom.