Barisic

GOAT

He put a shift in considering he clearly isn't match fit.

I will be glad when the transfer window is closed and we can get on with it. Keep who we have and go for it. 

The match today showed that we have a squad well capable of winning title 56 imo. 

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

Well known I’m his biggest critic but he was outstanding today 

Him and Balogun for the most part kept their two biggest threats totally at bay 

Imagine being our 2nd best player's biggest critic 

1 minute ago, Madina said:

If the £12 mill quoted is true I'd sell him. Hes been poor this season and his delivery wayward. No problem trusting Bassey in that position and banking £12 mill

Have I missed something? 12M is alot for Borna. Who is offering that? I want him to stay but  understand the magnitude of that offer if true

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Have I missed something? 12M is alot for Borna. Who is offering that? I want him to stay but  understand the magnitude of that offer if true

Someone quoted it on the FF Facebook page that's what Roma were offering. So probably shit

52 minutes ago, Madina said:

If the £12 mill quoted is true I'd sell him. Hes been poor this season and his delivery wayward. No problem trusting Bassey in that position and banking £12 mill

He has been poor because he has been injured. Supposedly he was today. He is a tremendous asset when fit. Although he value will decrease from now. 

I'd like to keep him.