DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

Just now, AGC123 said:

Mainstream media complaining on the first line about fan only coverage….

hatchet job if ever I’ve seen One. 

mmmm tarrier tears 

It's a hatchet job because they know they've got backing in high enough places now. The club went clever with the pay for access route, the likes of dr and the other cunts decided to play dirty instead of going quietly. Who would've thought it?

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Hopefully this shakes the club into action finally, can see a fan backlash coming if they keep pandering to this pish 

Can't take a hard line against supporters and then decide to "not pander" when it comes to an official media partner. Club took the stance, now they have to keep following through with it.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'll probably very rarely listen to it because I have about a million other podcasts that I listen to regularly and barely have time for, but I've just subscribed to H&H on Patreon. Dredging up old tweets to take food off someone's table is scummy behaviour so we need to support the podcast. That being said, I'm reporting Natasha Meikle to Police Scotland tomorrow. I'm never going to bite someone in a fight, but if they keep biting me, eventually I'll have to lower myself and bite back. 

Love the way you go about things man, most of the time you sound like the most easy-going unflappable guy on here then something happens and you just won't have it. Cap doffed.

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be honest, this is a fuckign nonsense.

Enough is enough.

Its blatant fucking harassment now. Unless they fire all of those reporters who have used the 'hun' term, and any politicians stand down for it also, then fuck em.

Dont care, keep them on as partners.

As long as they're fully vaccinated i agree :craphead:

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'll probably very rarely listen to it because I have about a million other podcasts that I listen to regularly and barely have time for, but I've just subscribed to H&H on Patreon. Dredging up old tweets to take food off someone's table is scummy behaviour so we need to support the podcast. That being said, I'm reporting Natasha Meikle to Police Scotland tomorrow. I'm never going to bite someone in a fight, but if they keep biting me, eventually I'll have to lower myself and bite back. 

Great post, I subscribed to them anaw, all bears should to show solidarity