Fashion Sakala

KeyserSoze

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Aye and I gave you a quote which you seem to think I’ve made up. We’ve seen before how news stories from abroad are blown out of proportion, we know he wants a move and this has been the case for ages but it’s not happened yet and he’s happy. 

You need some help on understanding the press quoted from a radio interview so there is no ambiguity.

If you cannot understand that I cannot help you.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

You need some help on understanding the press quoted from a radio interview so there is no ambiguity.

If you cannot understand that I cannot help you.

So have I made my quote up or not? Did he or did he not say that his stay here goes on and he’s happy here? 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Thanks, have a great day 😂

36EF189A-4D5C-438D-BB61-32C57F9F24A9.jpeg

The 25-year-old revealed on Colombian radio that he was very happy with the Gers but still hopes that the opportunity to move on comes up “soon” [El VBar de Caracol Radio].

Simple enough to understand.

Just now, Smile said:

The 25-year-old revealed on Colombian radio that he was very happy with the Gers but still hopes that the opportunity to move on comes up “soon” [El VBar de Caracol Radio].

Simple enough to understand.

Aye so he’s happy, which goes against the original point you made 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Aye so he’s happy, which goes against the original point you made 

What's he going to say Gerrard and Beale pick on him and Rangers are shite, he's made no secret he wants away and thinks he's too good for the SPFL no secret at all.

I have tried to help you understand but it now seems pointless.

Just now, Smile said:

What's he going to say Gerrard and Beale pick on him and Rangers are shite, he's made no secret he wants away and thinks he's too good for the SPFL no secret at all.

Aye ok pal 👍🏻😂

18 minutes ago, Smile said:

I’m not sure how this myth has been perpetrated by some. 
Morelos stated initially when he came that his dream was to play in the top leagues in Europe. Since then he’s not really had much to say on the subject. 
however all of a sudden we have supporters that can speak Columbian and go for regular pints with the guy.  
amazing 🤩 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Morelos stated initially when he came that his dream was to play in the top leagues in Europe. Since then he’s not really had much to say on the subject. 
however all of a sudden we have supporters that can speak Columbian and go for regular pints with the guy.  
amazing 🤩 

Maybe if Morelos or his agent kept their mouth shut there would be none of this, sadly that is not the case.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

amazing 🤩 

He only drinks bottled beers when we go out 👍

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Another impressive finish from another one of our internationals. Sakala (and Balogun) both scoring today although Balogun was subbed off. Hopefully not too serious.

Great goal.....but that defender that was initially marking him went down like he'd been touched by Death from South Park :lol: