Fashion Sakala

KeyserSoze

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Always found it strange playing him solo through the middle. Today he seemed to play more wide of Alfie and it worked. 

With Roofe and Aflie playing together you don't get any of them running at defenders. Sakala brings that 

Thats where he played in the YouTube videos I watched and he looked a proper player, I actually said at the time the boy had potential to be better than Alfredo, he hadn’t showed that with us until today and still has a long way to go to  back that up. Quality wee player though 

He had 2 or 3 Cruyff turns that didn't quite come off that didn't look great but other than that, first half he was decent, got O'Donnell booked, was involved in most things and then finished the half off with a great header. Great movement and finish. It was harder for him after they scored as they just sat in so it's not as easy for him to stretch the game when that happens.

Second half I thought he was really good, from both sides, left and right. Caused them all sorts of problems, cutting inside, going outside, creating chances and taking chances.

Huge game for him (and for us), and we're all delighted for him. Such an infectious positive guy. Really pleasing day.

He’s not someone who can play through the middle by himself, but he absolutely can play as one of our 10s and score goals from there. 

Pleased for him, he’s raw but knows where the goal is and will be a confidence player. Reminds me of Nacho, seems to have an infectious wee personality