***** The Official Champions v Ross County Match Thread *****

Bears r us

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mate wtf? I know you're desperate for Patterson to play, many of us are but what shred of evidence is there than Patterson can play CH?!

It has nothing to do with Patterson and everything to do with Bassey not being a CH. Patterson is NOT a CH either.

I get irked when we concede. Fuck Nigeria! Balogun should have stayed on (unless he was carrying a knock)

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Kent, Bacuna and Jack being back positives

Defending and taking our foot off the gas with half an hour to go not good enough

Agreed many positives to be taken from the game. Our killing off of a game is just as suspect as our defending

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I think in fairness, we’ve a LB at CB and a RB at LB for the goal. It’s sloppy, but when you fuck about with stuff like that it’s bound to happen. 

No buying the out of position stuff.  Awareness of players around you and sloppy half arsed football at the back makes us easy to cut open. It’s a problem 

Attacking play looked really good at times. Plus the 2 Ryan’s being back is great. 

Oppositon teams are fucking clinical against us another game where they have 2 shots on target, 2 goals. Their 2nd doesn’t concern me massively though. Patterson at LB and Bassey at CB at that stage purely to protect Balogun. 

Things feel a bit more positive right now.  We've got key players back and now look to have players capable of scoring all over the pitch.  The defence looks shaky but hopefully Helander will be back soon or we bring in some reinforcements in the transfer window.  Other than the defence I liked the way we were set up today, more fluid going forward with good movement from the attacking players.

I'll take that today. Still no happy wi the cb's but thats not gonna change by all accounts. 

Going forward we looked dangerous the whole game. Sakala seems to be getting better game by game. Aribo looked much more like himself today. Bacuna surprised me today, hope he can push on. 

Ryan Kent being back is massive and if that's Ryan Jack back as well, I think we are in a much better place than we were 2 3 weeks ago. And the good thing is we managed to stay clear at the top over last few weeks. 

A lot of them looked good today. Watching the replays of the goals, if the scorer didn't shoot there were good options available as well.  I'll take that for a Sunday. 

26 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I remember zungu strolling it at home to county last season

😂 if you want to moan atleast moan about something relevant like the shambolic goals we concede rather than highlighting that a player who played well might be shite in your opinion.