Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

58 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Im afraid thats where football fans get it wrong. There isnt really true integrity among managers and players. Its all talk. They will always put themselves before the club that employs them. Every single one of them and we shouldnt get sucked in when they come with their shite about "taking the club to my heart". Walter Smith was the last of a dying breed in that regard.

I know and normally I agree with what you say but somehow Gerrard sucked me in and I believed that he was better than this, at my age you'd think that I would know better.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The bit I took issue with is the bit I wanted to take issue with, funnily enough...That part of your criticism was the international break, which makes little sense as a criticism.

Yes and he slithered off during an international break . That’s what happened . 

honestly one of the most pointless debates I have ever been involved with on this site :lol:

15 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Got me mixed up with @ForeverAndEver he's the pot stirrer/troll around here.

You called him a cunt and made numerous posts constantly slagging him. The fact is Gerrard is THEE cunt right now.

Enjoy sleeping in your Gerrard bed covers tonight.

But harsh on me tbh

5 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

He boils my piss to be honest. Know its not popular, but I actually prefer the cunt who shouts about the Ulster Gazelle every two minutes.

Clive tries to give off this vibe that he pure loves us. Is just in it for the cash. Cant help but feel he thinks we should be honoured by his fucking presence.

Get fucked Clive and give us back the cunt who is a big idiot, who clearly loves every second of his job.

Was with you all the way until you heralded the return of Tom Miller full time.

He’s fucking brutal. Games are more enjoyable in Arabic on hesgoal than listening to Tom.

42 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I really don’t get the heat SG is getting from some of our fans. It’s football, it was always going to happen at some point. In fact, it’s ridiculous that people haven’t got enough about them to recognise the job he has done and that he stopped them getting 10. Nothing but best wishes from me. 

He’s jumped at the first job on offer and it’s not even a good one so fuck him and fuck all his how much Rangers means to him shite.

46 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I really don’t get the heat SG is getting from some of our fans. It’s football, it was always going to happen at some point. In fact, it’s ridiculous that people haven’t got enough about them to recognise the job he has done and that he stopped them getting 10. Nothing but best wishes from me. 

All the pish about do i look happy when Newcastle came looking to about turn two weeks later for Villa

Time in this case will probably be a healer and the place he's left us in is far better than when he came but right now he's a dirty rat for leaving us at this stage. 

New manager is going to have a fast start and it could either be great or go tits up: semi final, sparta, Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, celtic all away before 2 January. 

Lets be honest - Stevie G is leaving us with a good squad and in a strong position. What i dont get is the way he left. Few weeks ago we were listening to ''Do i look happy? Dont ask me silly questions then'' and suddenly Aston fuckin Villa comes knocking on the door and he is gone. But alright, i would welcome GVB or someone else capable. 

Thank you, Stevie G, for bringing 55th where it belongs. And thank you for the European nights. Thank you for the passion and the spirit and the way you carried yourself as a Rangers manager. 

2 minutes ago, RobertN said:

All the pish about do i look happy when Newcastle came looking to about turn two weeks later for Villa

He was happy at the the time and Villa job wasn’t on offer. He’s had a chance to join a very well backed premier league team with a good history and a chance to quadruple his and his colleagues salaries. He probably wasn’t going to get a better offer than that bar Liverpool. He was always going to leave one day. 

2 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Just listened to H&H daily update and David Edgar said Beale will be a multi millionaire with the Villa contract. Its clear moneys been a big part of the decision I would say.

Ofcourse it is mate and tbf to Gerrard he needs to consider those things as well when he’s making these calls. That changes Beale and his family’s life. Good luck to them. We move on. 

18 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I find it amazing that the majority of the abuse he gets for moving on is followed with the 1 trophy out of 9 line.....surely they would be glad to see the back of him as they obviously believe he has failed 🙄 

He has gone we move on, keep the season going get league and Cup success and today will be forgotten about.....I dare say we all may have a chuckle if things turn sour down south 

Just for the record hopefully we get GvB and is obviously successful but don't be fooled that he won't jump ship if say Arsenal start batting their eye lashes, it's modern day football, the days of your old school managers staying with the same club for 10-15 yrs are long gone

Don’t forget that Kevin Nisbet was his #1 player he wanted in. Dumbfounded on that one mate. 

10 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Ofcourse it is mate and tbf to Gerrard he needs to consider those things as well when he’s making these calls. That changes Beale and his family’s life. Good luck to them. We move on. 

I know mate. It was mainly aimed at some who expecting Beale to become our next manager.

I'm just glad I've got other goldson despisers fanclub.

Any proper manager will see what's he's about, no other club would a player under perform and demand more money and still play.

Praying Gerrard takes him in January and we suffer 6 months of torture concededing goals and him have signed a pre contract with Norwich City of or some pish.

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

i know things can change very quickly in football but the one thing that's really pissing me off right now is the fact that he broke down during that interview after Walter Smith had passed away and we were all going 'oh, he really gets Rangers, its in his heart' etc further fuelled by all the 'i'm happy/were only just beginning/ this is a special club' pish.

Played us all (or the vast majority) like a fucking fiddle and made us all look like a bunch of fannies.

I could actually understand if he had left to go to Newcastle as that is a once in a life time opportunity as they are going to rule the roost for years once they get this season out the road, but fucking Villa? VILLA!!!!

And to compound matters he's fucking legged it with the entire first team management.

He's not a cunt, far from it, but that is cuntish behaviour.

Newcastle never gave the rat bastard a second thought and he knew it , thats why we heard the bullshit happy and settled comments. If they had shown any interest in him he would have been off ……