Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

If it's family reasons for him going, then fair enough. I don't understand why they couldn't move up here, but hey ho. He gave his all and we've had some great memories with him at the helm (some piss poor ones too mind). I think things have been bubbling away behind the scenes....as not everything looked rosy. Time to make a change. 

Looking forward to a new broom!

Thank you for 55 Gerrard and Co!

If it was family reasons and the Villa job wasn't available I presume he was planning on resigning on Sunday night? 

I have no doubt his priority is his family but if Villa weren't interested he would have been here until the summer at least.

Or until any other club showed interest.

5 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Just wait for that to be shot down when we announce Callum Davidson on a rolling contract.

I don’t get this fear of us appointing Callum Davidson.

He’s been a manager and has managed for half the time Gerrard did in the SPFL ….AND…. He won twice as many trophies with a SPFL club full of journeymen.

He obviously has something about him. 

He’s just not a glamorous name.

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

As Steven Gerrard's Aston Villa slipped into the Championship, it's Rangers who are celebrating success, winning their 56th League Title under Giovanni Van Bronckhorst.

Later on in the day the Rangers squad simultaneously posted a 'Snake' emoji on their Social Media platforms...

Untitled.png

:lol: 

There’s a Google drive link with loads of classic Premiership Years episodes in full on Reddit but you need to request access now for it unfortunately.

I could watch that show forever

17 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

That's if he even wrote it properly pays some cunt to keep his social media accounts updated, its a brand.

Would honestly think more of him if he didn’t come out with this patronising pish.

You can just tell he’s going to chip away at his legacy with these ‘heartfelt’ type of comments as time goes on.

We’re not fucking stupid….well, most of us aren’t 🤣

1 minute ago, beararse said:

Would honestly think more of him if he didn’t come out with this patronising pish.

You can just tell he’s going to chip away at his legacy with these ‘heartfelt’ type of comments as time goes on.

We’re not fucking stupid….well, most of us aren’t 🤣

Tell that to the Facebook crew man one step away from starting a petition and a just giving page to get him back up.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

If you have Marvin Andrews calling you out(in the nicest way possible) and Richard Keys questioning your integrity then you really must have acted like a complete and utter dickhead.

Aye Richard keys loves us down to his pal Andy Gray but he's bang on the money. What did big Marv say?