Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

I'll always be grateful to the man he won us 55 and gave us a Rangers team we could all be proud of again.ย 

We need to strap ourselves in for a hugely difficult period coming up now.ย  We need to stay unitedย 

Am devastated that he's chosen to go now tho.ย 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

ย 

Very much doubt it.

You think Villa don't have better than that already?

Whole different level.

Rodger's team that dominated Scotland, how many did he take.

Villa are desperate for a centre midfielder right now and Kamara has shown he can compete at a higher level than he does in the SPFL every week. I actually think Kamara adapts his level to the opposition heโ€™s playing against. The better the players heโ€™s playing the better his performances will be.

As for Kent Gerrard clearly loves. Villa havenโ€™t replaced Graelish in that left hand side of the front three yet and Bailey has flopped so far.

If he could get both for 20-25 million - which he would - I think he would be all over it.

2 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

I'm comparing them because every cunt is panicking due to a couple of reports that Villa has Gerrard as their number one target, doesn't mean it will happen.

I genuinely don't think anybody on here has panicked.ย 

Discussing options if the very realistic and possible scenario that Gerrard leaves happens. Isn't that why we're on here? To debate and talk about football? Reports come out that Gerrard could leave and we should just say "well no point talking about it, thread closed until it's confirmed"?

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

You think Kent, Goldson and Kamara would walk into the current Villa team, aye?

We'll see ...

Think Gerrard will trust them far more than most of that current Villa team. For the amount he will get to spend it will be pennies to bring them in.