New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

13 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Norwegian champions to Scottish Champions is about as realistic as we might expect. Especially when he's done it with a club who had never won the league in Norway and now looks on course to do it back to back. Also performing well in Europe with that club as well, topping their ECL group currently with Roma in it. 

Fair enough if you don't fancy him but it's hardly a "ridiculous" shout. He's linked with the Norwich job as well.

Sounds like he might be happy where he is then going by what you’re saying. Not a bad situation 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dyche I would take in a heartbeat to be honest. Miles ahead of anyone else on the list.

GVB fills every criteria, but just have this nagging voice in my head saying it will be a fucking disaster, but I dont know why!

Knudsen I dont trust. When cunts from these tiny teams start doing things like scudding Roma 6-0 it screams witchcraft to me. Its a fucking Progress Neidercorn result. Something that should not happen even if you stuck Pep and Jurgen in as a dream team. They will all of a sudden go from scudding Roma to getting knocked out convincingly by some team no one has heard of from Kazakhstan as soon as their magic wishes run out. Then you will never hear of the manager ever again. 

I’m exactly the same - I don’t know why but I think it’ll end up in tears.

3 hours ago, Dave Whelan said:

Gio would only maybe work if we have money to throw at it, we don’t. We need a big personality to come in and pick these current players off the floor. Gio has disaster written all over it. 

Couldn't disagree more mate. GVB is a perfect match for us. A global name like Stevie G and young and ambitious. He also knows what it's all about to represent our magnificent club.

GVB for me all the way.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Have a bad feeling that we won't even approach Gio and go for someone shit

It makes perfect sense for us to go for Gio, likes to play a similar style that we have just now and knows the club, so no doubt we end up with Mcinnes or some pish. 

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Just a thought.

Gio came back from China because of the pandemic nearly a year ago.

Has he had a load of offers since then? A few? Any? If not, why not?

Been out of work for eleven months.

I’d probably still take him but part of me is wondering why no interest from elsewhere?

You ask more questions than the wife.