New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

I’m trying hard not to get caught up in it but I’m genuinely starting to think we’ll announce Gio tomorrow. Surely can’t be as easy as we need an out of work manager and he wants to come to us - never that straightforward with us though! 
However knowing us we’ll end up getting hit with Alex Neil or Stuart McCall until the end of the season! 😳

7 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

The philosophy of Dutch football appeals to me. Investing in youth, playing decent football, and selling to bigger leagues. Think that’s what we need to become. Wouldn’t mind picking up a few bargains from there either 

Just like the Little General did.

Oh.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

In fairness to the McInnes voters, the OP does say who they want and who they think it will be.  With knowledge of finances and the board’s performance, you cannot remove McInnes from ‘it could be him’ from a board considering perspective. 

There is no fucking chance he gets near the job now, don’t be ridiculous. We are never appointing a sacked Aberdeen manager. 

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

In fairness to the McInnes voters, the OP does say who they want and who they think it will be.  With knowledge of finances and the board’s performance, you cannot remove McInnes from ‘it could be him’ from a board considering perspective. 

It would be very deflating. Worse than cancelling xmas.

16 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Dingwall has just posted a thread on FF with the highlights of Van Bronckhorst’s Feyenoord side beating Ajax 6-2…

spacer.png

Just watched the highlights of that there, fuck me feyenoords defence reminds me of rangers this season.  That first 15 minutes they were all over the shop. 

8 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

It’s the business model King told us we were getting. Tav, Alfredo and Borna should all have been moved on this year.

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Just watched the highlights of that there, fuck me feyenoords defence reminds me of Rangers this season.  That first 15 minutes they were all over the shop. 

Maybe so but look at that Ajax team, would give any defence a battering. 4 or more of them are now at top teams across Europe. Neres is some player as well. 

Screenshot_20211111-142945_Chrome.thumb.jpg.40c1012c31b38de82f711dce53d8e81a.jpg

36 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Couldn't disagree more mate. GVB is a perfect match for us. A global name like Stevie G and young and ambitious. He also knows what it's all about to represent our magnificent club.

GVB for me all the way.

He’s won one trophy and done nothing for 5 years. If he wasn’t an ex legend player, he wouldn’t be mentioned for the job

1 minute ago, Dave Whelan said:

He’s won one trophy and done nothing for 5 years. If he wasn’t an ex legend player, he wouldn’t be mentioned for the job

Eh? :lol:

I’ll give you benefit of the doubt here but you’re not talking about GVB, are you? There’s so many factual inaccuracies with what you’ve said that you can’t possibly be talking about him.