New Manager Thread - Poll Amended

ElBufalo20

Should We Remove The Poll?  

859 members have voted

1. 1. Your Choice?

• Dan Deacon Has Ginger Pubes
    • No

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Gio, but he needs one of the Scottish lads that played to be involved somewhere.  Neil mccann would be my best choice.

id have Ferguson involved if he wasn’t the sort of person that tried to take control and would end up undermining cunts. 

Gio with Shagger IMO. shagger obviously knows the squad and strikes me as someone who would command the respect and would have a good working relationship with GVB.

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Cause he will have had 100s of applications from around the world and will have kept an eye on replacements during SG time in charge.

Not to mention that lists been pulled from the bookies who know fuck all.

Perhaps your right. Not sure why we’d have compiled a list of replacements from 100s of applications when the job wasn’t vacant though.

Hopefully he’s compiled a list of folks who’s doing well in other leagues, built good squads, plays similar styles of football, and mates of course

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Gio with Shagger IMO. shagger obviously knows the squad and strikes me as someone who would command the respect and would have a good working relationship with GVB.

Does mcgregor even have coaching badges? Not for me, he’s still our number one and should be concentrating on that 

8 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

From Kelly Rangers to assistant at Ibrox? Fair enough.

3 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

I can. With all due respect to Kelty he'd be all over it if given the chance imo.

Just see him progressing much quicker in management doing well as manager rather than taking a step backwards to be a part of a coaching staff. 

5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Who is this Knutsen guy and what has he done to get some folk interested? Is this the guy Norwich are looking at? The “pretty one”?

Edit: just googled him - he would be outstanding

:lol:

Scudded Roma 6-1 a couple weeks ago as well.