*****Official Rangers v Hibs League Cup SF Match Thread*****

.Williamson.

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

All these guys weighing in and putting the boot into Gio :lol:

We don't really care what you'd do Thomson in all honesty 

Who the fucks putting the boot into Gio?!  I'm watching on RTV.  If anyone should be getting some kicks here, it's SG.  He left us with no fucking manager in an International break before 2 of our biggest games of the season so far!  This has absolutely fuck all to do with Gio and is part of SG's legacy whether he likes it or not.

3 minutes ago, shaka said:

Terrible first half but I hope the players realise their Rangers careers are on the line and start playing like it.

Right now if I was Gio, I would genuinely be thinking of replacing most of this team even if it was youth players at least they would show some passion and play quicker than the walking football we've endure in that first half.

They don't care, since the start of the season half of them have looked like they'd rather be anywhere else but Rangers anyway. 

Fully aware the boy David McCallum is a caretaker. But show us you are annoyed with the performance from the players. He stood with his hand on his fucking chin for 46 minutes. 

Is he feart to upset someone. Give them a fucking bollocking. 

Definitely hope Gio gets allowed into that dressing room at half time to give a few of them the fucking rocket they deserve. 

Still fancy us to get to the final though. 

4 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Sitting at Hampden watching this fuckin shite. They look like scoring every time they go up the lark. Our defence is a fuckin bombscare. Fuckin embarrassing 

I feel for you mate having to watch this at the ground. 

We can still do it but need a quick goal and then probably extra time, I am no doubt fooling myself but have to try and stay positive, until thet get a 4th. :sad:

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Our defence are fucking terrible today. Sore to watch. 

If we can solidify things at the back we can get back into the game though as Hibs are absolutely shit. We are just making them look good.

Terrible today????

Every single fkn game this season you mean