Morelos

DiamondDan

When Gerrard left, I was sure that something must have happened behind the scenes and that the players had simply downed tools for Gerrard. Once he'd gone, we'd finally see a reaction from the squad.

However, looking at that today, it's clear that wasn't the case. They just don't seem to care any more.

Just now, King Jela said:

No sign of hope from him at all. Should have bit the hand off for that 16 million. A dud. 

Id bring Algerie up from the B team and bench Morelos, his attitude is fucking rank, he's downed tools more interested wearing gucci and eating bargin buckets and hanging out in clubs in glasgow.  

53 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The less said about him the better. Probably needs punted but lucky to get £5m.

As much as I hate his Fenian rat face that Nisbet would be a far better player for us right now.

Just now, The Beast said:

As much as I hate his soap dodgers rat face that Nisbet would be a far better player for us right now.

Agreed but we don't have money. We actually don't need new players to beat the majority of these teams. We should beat Hibs with the players we have. Gio needs to get a better tune out of them.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The less said about him the better. Probably needs punted but lucky to get £5m.

For 2 years a tarrier at my work (who often makes stupid bets and often gets his money taken off him) made a bet with my jambo mate that Alfie would never move for more than 5 million. Easy money for my mate you'd have thought. I'm starting to think now my pal will lose his money. Sad where its ended up. If you've never watched Alfie before this season and started watching him now you'd be wondering who this imposter is.. 

8 minutes ago, Sket said:

HiS aLl rOuNd GaMe Is BeTtEr 

Fuck off

Nah posters were saying he was actually a better player but he wasn’t as being a striker is about putting the ball in the net and that’s were the value is. Some seen the regression at that point but others never and kept defending him on his supposed better all round play 

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Nah posters were saying he was actually a better player but he wasn’t as being a striker is about putting the ball in the net and that’s were the value is. Some seen the regression at that point but others never and kept defending him on his supposed better all round play 

Hes been pish for a very long time and has downed tools for sustained periods of time in every season he's been here.

Get rid.