Gvb press live 3.30

Smile

17 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

What prick brought Morelos up😂😂😂Must be somebody on here!😂😂😂😂

It's only on here I think people would think that was an odd question a fit and firing Morelos is all everyone wants but as he said the rest of the players also have to get their finger out.

Too many are still thinking we made it after doing 55.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's only on here I think people would think that was an odd question a fit and firing Morelos is all everyone wants but as he said the rest of the players also have to get their finger out.

Too many are still thinking we made it after doing 55.

The majority are still thinking it apart from a handful. Hopefully GVB gets the best out of them all that want to be here. 

Enjoyed watching that, these interviews are always awkward and largely don’t read much into them, ie ‘I’m up for it, we’re gonna win’ message… but Gio’s no fool, his playing career is up there with the very best.  He’s worked with some of the best managers in our game, captained his country… you can just tell, he has that look in his eye that he means business… I just hope he hits the ground running as after last night the wheels could easily start to come loose!!!…

Didn't once try the "it's too early to tell" or "We'll see how it goes" when asked about Thursday. He ackonwledged the importance of progressing and just chucked the responsibility on his back. What a good win on Thursday would do for us cannot be overstaed. Gio's up for it......let's get behind him. Suspect any player not motivated by his approach, will soon be kicking their heels.