*****The Official Hivs vs Rangers thread*****

CR3

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yup and a steep one. He would've learned alot tonight.

I believe in GVB, he will definitely learn from these type of games, improve us massively, compared to the last Gaffer. He will manage this team or whoever else he chooses to bring in. He's that type of manager. No messing around 💪🏆 

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I can’t believe there even a question about whether that was a penalty or not. He comes charging in and takes Kent’s leg out from underneath him.

He clearly takes Kent's ankle, I cannot see what is soft about it in the slightest. :confused:

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

People expecting us to just thump teams every single week live in a fantasy land.

You can count on one hand the amount of times we have “thumped” teams this season.

Are you seriously trying to say tonight’s performance was good enough? This is a game where the players should have come out flying full of aggression and motivation after Hibs humiliated them in the cup. We didn’t create nearly enough.

Just now, demise said:

'Stupid from Porteous'

FT: Hibernian 0-1 Rangers

Tom English

BBC Scotland's chief sports writer on Sportsound

Ryan Porteous has done something pretty stupid. He's prone to doing that, particularly against Rangers. He's cost Hibs again tonight

:mutley:

At least one of them are saying as it was.  

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

He clearly takes Kent's ankle, I cannot what is soft about it in the slightest. :confused:

I'm sure Sky showed a replay during the game where you could clearly see Kent's ankle being kicked, then in the analysis they either haven't showed the same footage or haven't slowed it

Just now, chris182 said:

The way he posed with the award at the end hahaha

Seriously sounds like the last paddy i had to chase when he said "we're in the area and we're doing stuff with our "High Powered Pressure Washer" trying to sound like an executive,only to be told "i'll get it myself":UK: