*****The Official Hivs vs Rangers thread*****

CR3

No understanding of why this pen is being discussed as 'soft' or is considered in any way doubtful. The view from behind the goal is clear and you can see th4e contact being made. It's a pen 100 times out 100.

Honestly, if that had been Morelos on a Hibs player in the box, they would only be debating why he wasn't sent off - and I genuinely think that would be the case!

1 minute ago, TartanTeddy said:

No understanding of why this pen is being discussed as 'soft' or in any way doubtful. The view from behind the goal is clear and you can see th4e contact being made. It's a pen 100 times out 100.

Honestly, if that had been Morelos on a Hibs player in the box, they would only be debating why he wasn't sent off - and I genuinely think that would be the case!

:lol: It was awarded to Rangers mate.

2 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

No understanding of why this pen is being discussed as 'soft' or is considered in any way doubtful. The view from behind the goal is clear and you can see th4e contact being made. It's a pen 100 times out 100.

Peskie masonic refs mate

FB_IMG_1635777802084.jpg

Brilliant win tonight!

Very reminiscent of some of our performances & wins against Hibs last year. In particular the two 1-0 wins at the end of December & January last year.

I said this after Sparta but Gio is willing to cover up our weaknesses which right now is the defence and Bassey at CB. Barisic, who I thought was excellent defensively tonight, & Tav were much more conservative tonight and it helped us keep the clean sheet.

Going forward it wasnt superb but we undoubtedly had the best chance of the game with Morelos. As the game went on and after Arfield and Roofe came on (two really good subs) our possession earlier in the game was starting to pay off and Hibs tired.

You could see it after about 70 mins when Kent was getting space he wasn't previously. He then wins the penalty after a tired challenge from the Hibs defender.

It's frustrating to watch sometimes but the worst thing for us to do against Hibs is to open up too much and let them have chances cause they have players that will take them. We seen in last year in the 2-2 game and last Sunday.

Nothing wrong with being more conservative than usual and letting our quality players win the game and thats what happened tonight!

Clear penalty from several angles, ref right up with play, no question.

But SMSM cannot allow this to go without changing the narrative so they find one angle where it's not so clear, use this footage repeatedly, talk about a soft decision constantly, then the narrative becomes 'sevco get help from refs'.