*****The Official Champions v St Mirren Match Thread*****

The Godfather

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I thought it was as well until I watched it back I am certain that it's Alfie's. 

You can see from the camera angle it's a yard behind the post when he heads it in. It's not even close 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

You can see from the camera angle it's a yard behind the post when he heads it in. It's not even close 

The behind the goal camera shows Alnwick as blocking the header. 

Either way it was a cracking performance that we should have scored more in 

Enjoyed our performance today, some of the passing and movement off the ball was very good, that was with our first full week with training with Gio. Can't wait to see what we produce after a few weeks during this break. Morelos looks such a different player, looks like he's slimmed down a bit.

11 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Enjoyed our performance today, some of the passing and movement off the ball was very good, that was with our first full week with training with Gio. Can't wait to see what we produce after a few weeks during this break. Morelos looks such a different player, looks like he's slimmed down a bit.

Thought Alfie had a great game today. He's on the up again under Gio, and that's great to see. 

I just remembered clive tyldesley made a comment today that we hadn’t lost a Boxing Day game since Struth was the manager.  Did he mention it was at ibrox only or every game then because I’m pretty sure Motherwell beat us Boxing Day once and McFadden scored the goal. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I just remembered clive tyldesley made a comment today that we hadn’t lost a Boxing Day game since Struth was the manager.  Did he mention it was at ibrox only or every game then because I’m pretty sure Motherwell beat us Boxing Day once and McFadden scored the goal. 

Yeah they did, I was at that game. Had a bug and was spuing n shitting during most of it. 

They are fitter, sharper and happier players. Joy to watch again. 

No idea why the change at beginning of this season compared to last season, I can only think that they had an idea SG was already making plans to leave without knowing where he was going to go to...or SG had done something to really piss the players off somehow? 

Doesn't really matter now though. GVB has been a breath of fresh air for the players.

He has turned them around and I have no fear of players leaving if they want to leave.

Our club appears to be in safe enough hands with GVB and Co to get us decent replacements. It certainly seems that way at the moment:)