SPFL On Red Alert

BlueboyG

26 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

So it's clearly not about safety then.

No..they are lapdogs to the Bheasts and nothing more...they have two interests and two only.

The first is to do as they're masters tell them and the other is to simply f**k it into us at every oportunity.

Yet, we can bleat and moan all we want on here and we can call everyone  of then and the SPFL everything under the sun,  but its ourselves and the travelling support that actually keep the vast majority of these vile and corrupt clubs financially afloat by our "blue pound". every time we cross their threshold.   They pumped it into us 2 years ago and  they are doing the very same thing again.

Ive heard it all before from the 'yes but we're there to support our team' and its not fair to them but when will we learn that Bears (travelling supporters) are the ONLY ones with the means to pump it into these  ba*star*s.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Only if Sky OK it. 

I think it’ll happen, which is an absolute joke. St Mirren (who are rife with covid) can’t get a reschedule, but a team who want a chance to clear a few injuries up can. There’s not a hope fans are back in 3 weeks and everycunt knows it. 

Boxing Day, the Sheep and OF really help break up the two weeks locked in with the wife and kids. Body blow for the Christmas holidays. 

Other leagues at least appreciate the mental health benefits for supporters of continuing to play, but the only considerations given here are to give some teams time to get injured players back before big games and to bed in a new manager and to hell with creating a potential fixtures backlog. Health reasons my arse.

Scum, the lot of them. 

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Btw the victory will be 10x sweeter than any over the last 2 years when we beat them at Parkhead knowing this was all orchestrated to give them the best chance possible to beat us in over 2 years. 

We went there and fucked them over last season when they had it pushed back from the traditional end of august fixture to October when they thought they’d have their manky reptile support in the ground again, we’ll do the same this time too.

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

No it doesn't affect me as I watch all games on RTV anyway. But 500 is what they have legislated for. Don't see the rugby people complaining about it. They are just getting on with their games.

Hahahahahaha fucking hell

Where do people on the forum get the notion that if our game with them is moved back to March then we will have everyone fit....in all my days of going to the football their are no guarantees.....fuck sake we could end up with 6 players out because of injuries & suspension.....in the same token say Kent, Aribo & Morelos could get injured in the coming two games....nothing is guaranteed team selection wise at this stage

9 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

10 out of 12 clubs backing early winter break after boxing day. Looks like it's settled then.

Where are you seeing this?

Assuming you mean Boxing Day with 500 crowds??

They're all saying fans in grounds is the reason they want the break brought forward - but don't worry about Boxing Day?????

No surprises who the biggest loser will be if this shit gets backed

49 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

10 out of 12 clubs backing early winter break after boxing day. Looks like it's settled then.

The 2 clubs against it represent 2 out of the 3 board members, don't know how much that will matter though.

14 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Where do people on the forum get the notion that if our game with them is moved back to March then we will have everyone fit....in all my days of going to the football their are no guarantees.....fuck sake we could end up with 6 players out because of injuries & suspension.....in the same token say Kent, Aribo & Morelos could get injured in the coming two games....nothing is guaranteed team selection wise at this stage

Your right no guarantees on availability come March or even our next 2 games before the 2nd.

However that goes both ways. Scum have injuries right now and with 2 more games could pick up more before the 2nd. They also already know key players are out hence this desperate push for early break.

It would be somewhat poetic after all this if we get to March/April and they still have players out injured 

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

No it doesn't affect me as I watch all games on RTV anyway. But 500 is what they have legislated for. Don't see the rugby people complaining about it. They are just getting on with their games.

You mean rugby where the two full-time teams are subsidised by the SRU and play in front of eight people? 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’ll go through and we’ll hear the usual “we listened to our member clubs” etc etc.

Talking about letting games go ahead on Sunday so that would mean we’d miss out financially on a home game but they would have their two home games re-arranged to save them missing out on crowds.

And they talk about us being skint

19 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

On a completely unrelated topic but to hopefully make everyone feel a bit better Craig Whyte has been arrested and is potentially facing 2 years in prison

I hope he;s convicted and  his arse is abused every hour of the F^^king day...