*****The Official sheep v The Champions Matchday thread*****

ElBufalo20

4 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

The ref was shite but so were we.

Absolutely but i’m not blaming the ref for that.

That’s Tynecastle and Pittodrie we’ve went into lead and then retreated. That’s not on.

The manager has done brilliantly but he now needs backed.

We keep hearing how good our DOF is so before we play Livingston we need reinforcements.

Just now, RDB14 said:

Better Rangers teams have drawn and lost at Pittodrie.  Got what the performance probably deserved.  The Winter break came right at the wrong time for us, we were on a wave of momentum and the scum were struggling.  We have a couple of nice'ish games to pick ourselves back up now with Stirling Albion and Livi at home.  Then a tricky tie away to Ross County and we should hopefully go into the Old Firm with 3 wins on the spin and Kent back.  The scum have an away day to Hearts that will be particularly testing for them coming up too.  Shame we didn't get the win but it's not the end of the world as long we bounce back and don't let it bother us too much.

Most of the time people are talking pish when they say 'stopped read at...'

but genuinely, stopped reading at this.

We will always drop points at some stages in the season as will they. The issue was the performance was abysmal. The subs were baffling. Felt like Gio went there to defend and if we are being honest, none of the away games have been great under him despite the results. 

Board might have to dig deep because we need a winger, a central midfielder and a defender. 

Referee was somehow poorer than our performance. 

2 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Thought Lundstram did well when he came on.  I like Bassey but him trying to play out of defence - oh man.  And Hagi has the vision but couldn't pass to a blue shirt.  Everyone else was anonymous.

What did Lundstram do? Same for Sands. Hundreds of players can play square balls. Without Aribo & Arfield, we had no forward thinking.

Really disappointing.

Probably the gaffer's first real mistake, never sit on a single goal lead, a penalty, a deflected shot or someone just catches one sweet from 20-30 yes can all happen.

Always difficult to get the team restarted again as well as we clearly demonstrated tonight.

Don’t know where all the faux confidence in this forum comes from.  We didn’t improve the starting 11 during the summer and we’ve made the same error in the January transfer window.

A draw against these cunts is an embarrassment..  I saw this coming a mile away..

meanwhile our biggest competitors have strengthened and come out like Tasmanian devils and we fuck about like last years team. 
Not fucking good enough , and not championship winning performance 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Absolutely but i’m not blaming the ref for that.

That’s Tynecastle and Pittodrie we’ve went into lead and then retreated. That’s not on.

The manager has done brilliantly but he now needs backed.

We keep hearing how good of DOF is so before we play Livingston we need reinforcements.

Definitely agree on hearts and sheep. We were lucky that day at Tynecastle to go 2 up and tbh Hearts should have scored at least 2. We should have as well.

I didnt mean to quote you..it must have been on a previous message and didnt clear 😄

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I hope we dont spend the time blaming the ref who was stinking. Our general play and attitude was worse. 

We can't rely on certain players. We need to invest the Patterson money now

Hes an absolute shite ref but some of the posts on here about it are just cringe.

We as a fanbase are in no position to be laughing at the taigs and their "the refs are against us" patter cause we're just as bad if not worse than them for it

3 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

They've deserved to beat us with the performance but fucking hell we've been cheated like fuck there. 

I don't agree that they deserved to win, they need Clancy on their side and their players behaving like hooligans to gain any sort of chance, regardless of us not putting any sort of effort in. 

They're scum. They don't get credit for being good players. They get credit for us being poor and them as well as the ref cheating. That's it. 

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Fuck we need reinforcements this window. Second half was shambolic 

Not disagreeing, but no jack, helander, balogun, arfield, roofe, aribo, davis(?)

Thats a lot of first team players right there not playing, injured or away on international duty.