*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

38 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I can see this being a similar game to Tynecastle tbh. They’ll leave acres of space behind in the first 20-25 minutes. 

3 of 4 of our backline are comfortable playing 30-40 yard passes so it should be able to create a few chances for us. 

I’m going 2-0 Diallo and Kent

Spot on, weather that early storm similar to what hearts threw at us and it’s ours to lose. 

26 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Kent needs to absolutely rip this freak apart tonight

Juranovic said: “It’s just Ramsey. It is nothing special. If you have, say, Cristiano Ronaldo in the team and the team is not going well, it’s not just one player who will change the game, you need to play all 11.

“You cannot say we played bad when we played against them in my first game.

“It was a great game from us because we had four chances. I don’t think they had one. They scored from a corner kick.

That attitude and statement makes me even more annoyed we have allowed these pretenders into a title race with us 

“it was a great game because we had 4 chances”

Riddy of a statement . Similar to the attitude we had under warburton 

as for  we didn’t have one . Kent hit the post just before half time 

Just go out and do the business the night Rangers 

I couldn’t watch the game on Saturday and hold my hands up that I don’t have a clue about how Diallo plays

Is he quick?

Haven’t bothered watching the highlights other than his goal and was very surprised at how small he looks

Reckon he’ll get smashed early doors and the rest of his game will be down to how he reacts

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I couldn’t watch the game on Saturday and hold my hands up that I don’t have a clue about how Diallo plays

Is he quick?

Haven’t bothered watching the highlights other than his goal and was very surprised at how small he looks

Reckon he’ll get smashed early doors and the rest of his game will be down to how he reacts

He’s better than Barker.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Is he quick?

Bags of skill, quick including acceleration and seems happy to sit on line or come inside. The boys nerves will never have been tested like this but if he can keep that together I do not see how he fails to impact this game tonight. 

Is he quick?

Very quick, quick feet, tricky, comes inside and shoots a lot.

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Is he quick?

Looks very quick. His first touch and control looks something else too

Is he quick?

Hes got quick feet and his movement and passing is that of someone with a lot more experience. If he starts they'll definitely target him so he might need protection from someone like Arfield.

32 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Kent needs to absolutely rip this freak apart tonight

Juranovic said: “It’s just Ramsey. It is nothing special. If you have, say, Cristiano Ronaldo in the team and the team is not going well, it’s not just one player who will change the game, you need to play all 11.

“You cannot say we played bad when we played against them in my first game.

“It was a great game from us because we had four chances. I don’t think they had one. They scored from a corner kick.

This wee dick was rabbling on some shite a few weeks ago as well. It's the type of comment that comes to bite you on the arse.

I actually find his comments regarding Ramsey pretty disrespectful. I'd hate if a Rangers player came out and mentioned any celtic signing in those terms - "it's just...". That's for fans to comment on, not fellow professionals. However, he does play for that mob!

Don't know how I feel about this. Last year every game against them including the first one I was breaming with confidence, some of them having absolutely no doubt we'd win. I'm not overly confident tonight, but at the same time we've absolutely nothing to fear against them. Honestly it's probably just down to how we've been playing since coming back from the break. I felt if the game was played when originally scheduled we would have won convincingly. 

Think if we turn up we win, personally I think we've the better squad and better individuals. It's down to us to show that tonight.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Fuck me we’re fucked then 

fuck

If GVB starts Itten then he might as well pack his bags. 
If we can somehow get some cash back for him at some point it’ll be a miracle. 
He’ll be on the bench tonight id imagine but even that’s a waste of a space. 
Absolutley rank rotten 

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

Don't know how I feel about this. Last year every game against them including the first one I was breaming with confidence, some of them having absolutely no doubt we'd win. I'm not overly confident tonight, but at the same time we've absolutely nothing to fear against them. Honestly it's probably just down to how we've been playing since coming back from the break. I felt if the game was played when originally scheduled we would have won convincingly. 

Think if we turn up we win, personally I think we've the better squad and better individuals. It's down to us to show that tonight.

We are missing two massively key players in Helander and Morelos. That and the fact Ramsey and Jack probably won’t be involved leaves the midfield a bit light - think we might get overrun in there 

This game in two or three weeks we’d been fine - just think it could be the wrong time for us