*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, Swagger said:

Tav sleeping again at the throw. 

Just confirming we are a team of absolute shitebags 

celtic will romp this league now 

It's as if none of our team or coaches have watched them play.

1 minute ago, johanvanhentze said:

See.. This defeat that is staring us in the eyes isnt coming as a surprise to me. People only looking at us not losing in so many games this season have had their heads in the sand. We simply havent performed and that means you will start dropping points. Thats happening right now. This is in no way good enough and I cannot see it changing at all. 

Look at the bench - nothing is changing any time soon. 

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Honestly when was the last time we played well under Gio? First half at hearts? Even that was the first decent performance in a while too.

Not looking good. 

Even that hearts game could've been a draw with the amount of gilt-edged chances Hearts ended up having.

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Aye there are empty shirts but a lot has to do with Gio's tactics. We've punter it up the park all night. Gio canny play his team's against the high press. Hasn't a clue.

When we were getting hammered by the tarriers under Warburton/Caxinha/Murty etc… we were playing with the likes of Goss, Murphy, Kieran, Wilson, Dalcio, Declan John etc… so it’s sort of understandable that we were getting hammered. 

Gio meanwhile has a team full of players who have proven quality and he has them playing as bad as anything I’ve seen during the “banter” years.

1 minute ago, jamess said:

Why is Geo getting it in the neck? Players can't pass, close down or tackle. I doubt he sent them out and told them to do this.

Because he sets it up. The same players were battering them last season. We have been woeful under GVB, the football we play is honking and we don't have a style of play. 

He had 40 odd minutes to change it but let it get to 3-0 because he doesn't have a fucking clue

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Constant pass backs to the keeper is how we played under warburton. Absolute shambles

I fucking hate this. Twenty passes between the back 4 and keeper then either pass to the opposition or a 40 yard punt that goes nowhere.

Just now, Drumloyal said:

Aye, we're all angry mate but to say we'll be lucky to finish 2nd is just a wee bit hyperbolic ffs. 

Think the whole team needs to get together and have an honest chat about what's went wrong. 

If they don't want to be here, fine, get tae absolute fuck.  Think too many have pocketed their medals and have set their sights elsewhere. 

What went wrong? It's clear...we brought in a manager who isn't good enough...

Everybody (including me) wanted him btw but he's shown he's managed to regress this group of players so much in 2 months it's fucking frightening 

2 minutes ago, jamess said:

Why is Geo getting it in the neck? Players can't pass, close down or tackle. I doubt he sent them out and told them to do this.

He's had them play this way since he came. It went unnoticed because teams didn't really press us.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Sunday is going to be very very interesting 

Going back to Pedro levels of hatred after this, Gio cannot possibly survive it

You can feel it turning. We're going to hit a Hamilton Accies at home stage at some point this season.

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

Before those 2 goals go in, we’re where we expect to be. They’ll collapse in the last half hour. But we’re so far off the pace it’s frightening. 

This all goes back to absolutely honkin summer recruitment. We should be miles in front of them and we fucked about and let them catch up on us. 

What's really worrying is that mcgregor boy I think they literally have a new team, new manager and shit loads of injuries and suspension yet they are absolutely destroying us. I guess that's what happens when u give a new manager the guts of 36m to spend 

Is it still 2-0 I gave up watching.

Unless there’s a miracle it’s advantage scum for the league

We all saw this coming Gio has been living on goodwill he’s regressed the team, he could have 2 or 3 Ramsey’s and it would make no difference his style of play is boring.

Having said that

C’mon Rangers surprise me.

Edit just checked it’s 3

fuckin disgraceful.

Just now, Helmutschone said:

Mate, will be lucky if it's not 5. Disgraceful performance and the manager needs to take the responsibility along with some of they fucking shitebags out on then park. 

If take three nil right now. They will score again in second half - just a matter of how many 

2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Aye, we're all angry mate but to say we'll be lucky to finish 2nd is just a wee bit hyperbolic ffs. 

Think the whole team needs to get together and have an honest chat about what's went wrong. 

If they don't want to be here, fine, get tae absolute fuck.  Think too many have pocketed their medals and have set their sights elsewhere. 

He's no bringing this back mate, team already look like they checked out, lose against Hearts on Sunday and you'll maybe think differently, I can honestly see it