*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

It's the clear gulf in ability that's the worry here. They're doing everything 100mph with almost 100% success. Only thing we do well is pass back to the keeper.

They are coached to play a game of football and a certain way.

We appear coached to play Rondo and then lump the ball up the pitch.

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

It's the clear gulf in ability that's the worry here. They're doing everything 100mph with almost 100% success. Only thing we do well is pass back to the keeper.

Bang average players who overachieved last season and can’t find those levels again.

The worrying bit, aside from being utter gash, is the back four just looking at each other after conceding. No passion, no communication to say where it went wrong, just all accepting what’s happening. 

Playing passing triangles between the two centre halves and the goalkeeper? What the fuck! Only we could be in a position to get the ball into the packed box but within three passes it’s back to our goalie and out for opposition throw.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is it still 2-0 I gave up watching.

Unless there’s a miracle it’s advantage scum for the league

We all saw this coming Gio has been living on goodwill he’s regressed the team, he could have 2 or 3 Ramsey’s and it would make no difference his style of play is boring.

Having said that

C’mon Rangers surprise me.

3 now.

Hope you get your wish…

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Is it still 2-0 I gave up watching.

Unless there’s a miracle it’s advantage scum for the league

We all saw this coming Gio has been living on goodwill he’s regressed the team, he could have 2 or 3 Ramsey’s and it would make no difference his style of play is boring.

Having said that

C’mon Rangers surprise me.

We are 5-2 ahead

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'm the same.

Verging on get rid now.

We're even more laboured under him than Gerrard at the end. What happened to the high press when we won the fucking league last season! :headwall:

Said it to a mate in work, just after turn of the year, I'm not sold on Gio. The new manager "bounce" has gone. Barisic and Tav aren't great defensively, now they basically offer nothing in this system, and our "wingers" are pushed that far back tonight they may aswell be fullbacks. 

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

They sign players who win you games like the jap

we sign sands and Ramsey who won’t be match fit for weeks

too fucking late gio , your clueless 

And Ross Wilson?

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

You can feel it turning. We're going to hit a Hamilton Accies at home stage at some point this season.

I love the tactically side of football, love watching random games in Italy & Germany, watching managers do things out the box

Under Gio, we are clueless. I do think some of our players have very little bottle but our tactics undr Gio are embarrassing 

He needs to go in the morning while we have a chance 

Gio was brought in because of his connection to the club let's be honest.

One league win whilst a fantastic achievement came after being at the club for something like 10 years, a few as a player a few as assistant then a few as manager.

Verging on needing to cut our losses already.