*****The Official Nonce FC v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

7 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I said during the week that playing in front of a full hostile crowd was going to see if all the bottlers were still at the club and by fuck have they turned up tonight. It was blatantly obvious if they scored early the shitebags would fold.

That was 3 going on 6 and one of the worst performances from any of our sides. Barring Bassey its the same gutless shitebags in that defence , theres a reason they have won 1 trophy in 4 fuckin years.

I knew VB would sit back like this , it was fuckin suicide.

Absolutely gutted and they can fuck off , shameful........

"But.... But..... But.... Look at Taverniers stats for assists..... "

Those bastards captain has half a face and is still hurtling round the park getting involved in everything. Ours is hiding in his corner of the park. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Come to fuck they've completely destroyed us for 45 minutes.

We’ve sat off them and let them play. Fair do’s they’re actually up for it and clearly a far better team than we are on the night but all 3 goals are an absolute joke 

I think we expect players to stick around til they get testimonials.

Modern players have a shelf life.

We’ve seen the best of this squad so we should have churned when we could and moved on.

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

We're even more laboured under him than Gerrard at the end. What happened to the high press when we won the fucking league last season! :headwall:

Said it to a mate in work, just after turn of the year, I'm not sold on Gio. The new manager "bounce" has gone. Barisic and Tav aren't great defensively, now they basically offer nothing in this system, and our "wingers" are pushed that far back tonight they may aswell be fullbacks. 

I wish we looked laboured.. at least it would have looked like some thought went into it. We really dont have a plan here and its painful to watch.

5 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

People blaming Borna, freeze every goal and tell me where the left sided Centre half is standing - Bassey has zero positional sense!!!

Never a centre half and totally exposed tonight

No one is playing well, but he has been abysmal tonight (as he has been the last few games)

He was the only one marking a celtic shirt for the 3rd goal , while Goldson is nowhere and fails to close down for the 2nd goal . And the first one Bassey  he was down with a head injury ....

End of the day everyone of them has had a shocker and need to get the finger out 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Their Japanese boy played for their national team yesterday and ran through a brick wall to get back just to make the bench.

Gio couldn't be fucked putting Ramsey on the bench and try get Morelos back after not getting picked.

Its lazy, laid back, lethargic, horizontal stuff.

He plays a 19 year old who's hardly kicked a ball days after joining. Ramsay a world renowned scoring midfielder doesn't even make the bench? 

The guy doesn't have a clue, he persista with a lb at CB despite having a CB on the bench. 

This is the pitts man, we are stuck with him too. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Take it that's the league finished then? Shitebag cunts on here. 

It is though. The momentum has massively shifted. 

The run of the games just this month alone will see these cunts pull ahead by a good few points I reckon in my honest (shitebag) opinion. 

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Fuck that defeatist pish

Between the surrender white flag mob and the taigs posting in here it's positively reekin.

No excuses we have been pish. But best to just avoid this place for a few days now. 

Absolutely no surprise. Said before the game they could take 3 of us, just didn't expect it in the 1st half.

Rangers fans disregarded them too easy at the start of the season, as did the team. Rested on their laurels and no amount of cunts on loan from England can remedy that now. I said they were shitebags and one league didn't make them winners and I was dismissed.

That team of shite bags were frozen stiff with the atmosphere tonight, again, any suggestion that Rangers couldn't play in front of fans was dismissed.

GvB came in and it was "stevie who?" Be careful what you wish for, but any suggestion that Stevie G over performed was dismissed.

The spine of that side is SERIAL LOSERS. One league win, as a result of Celtic blowing it doesn't change their Inherent character defects. Complete and utter shitebags.

The only thing this Rangers team has done this season that hasn't surprised me was when they held on to top spot over Christmas.  I thought it would have been away by the 12th of December at Tynecastle. 

The league is 100% over, they will never be caught by that shower.

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

What's really worrying is that mcgregor boy I think they literally have a new team, new manager and shit loads of injuries and suspension yet they are absolutely destroying us. I guess that's what happens when u give a new manager the guts of 36m to spend 

How mcgregor?