*****The Official Rangers v Hearts Match Thread*****

graeme_4

Seriously can't understand Gio's thinking right now.  There seems to be no planning currently going into how the team should be set up.  Are we just hoping that someone will get lucky and score for us because the way the midfield and forwards are set up it won't be through design.

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Starting to wonder why we brought Ramsay in,perhaps Gio will play him after we spunk more points. The filth played a guy who'd just got off a jet two minutes previously ffs. Getting sick of this pussyfooting about.

Yeah am sick of us no taking risks tbh. £2m is roughly just under 200k a game if he plays the remaining 13 which i doubt

2 minutes ago, shaka said:

Seriously can't understand Gio's thinking right now.  There seems to be no planning currently going into how the team should be set up.  Are we just hoping that someone will get lucky and score for us because the way the midfield and forwards are set up it won't be through design.

That's exactly it. No strategy or clear way of playing, just hope we win most individual battles and one of our better players will step up and win the game for us.

3 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Starting to wonder why we brought Ramsay in,perhaps Gio will play him after we spunk more points. The filth played a guy who'd just got off a jet two minutes previously ffs. Getting sick of this pussyfooting about.

Yep. Players out injured due back at x time and ends up 2 or 3 months later. Photos of them training for weeks but not a sniff of appearing 

6 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

the only positive i can take outta Lundstram playing is our fullbacks are going to be let of the leash today with lundstram dropping back as cover? dunno know one knows not even the players lol 

CORRECT. 

I'm amazed that all the footballing genius's on here didn't notice that. 

Talk about the team chucking then post a huge amount of negative shite on here. 

Pissed off by the lack of fight in the team on Wed and the "fans" since Wed. 

No Surrender my arse. 

Take a look at yourselves. 

I would take any win right now, but its starting to get to the point where a win isnt enough.

We have to start showing that we are a far better team than we have shown recently. We have to start doing more than just grinding out results and starting to put a few past teams.

4 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Aye lets risk chucking a guy in after a week who’s been lounging about in italy for the best part of a year. Fuck the filth, did the filth sign anyone of Ramsey’s standard? 
People need a reality check sometimes.