*****The Official Rangers v Hearts Match Thread*****

graeme_4

Excellent in large spells, with the odd hairy moment thrown in. Lundstram was outstanding imo. Jack superb. Kent excellent. Morelos a game changer. 
Ramsey showed why we shouldn’t have him in a very short space of time. Constantly swivelling his head looking for space and positioning…cant wait to see him at full speed. 

Let's have less of the told you so, we've still dropped the points so the critical outlook by some of us has been warranted but today was great, we are good when we're not trying to beat ourselves, it's definitely a phycological thing with us, I'm more positive now because I think today we've managed to get it out our systems, onwards and upwards.

Just now, chris182 said:

Nope. You can't just ignore what occurred Wednesday. The performance was that bad.

Wednesday has come and gone. Enjoy today. We could have lost ten on Wednesday and unlike a lot I wouldn't have chucked in the towel and declared them champions. Nothing excuses that pish.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Wednesday has come and gone. Enjoy today. We could have lost ten on Wednesday and unlike a lot I wouldn't have chucked in the towel and declared them champions. Nothing excuses that pish.

I'd imagine a lot of that was just anger. 

Just now, chris182 said:

I'd imagine a lot of that was just anger. 

I'd take that if it was just after the game pal. It went on for nearly 5 days. If you're trying to justify fans tuning out and declaring them champions with 1 fucking point in it then I'm tuning out.

Great performance Rangers despite the poison bheast in the black trying to thwart us.    Team showed there’s plenty in the locker to win this thing. Good to see ma wee pal back 🦬🦬 he never disappointed, great atmosphere from the start and  the Copland starting singing Andy Halliday had me laughing. More of the same going forward and we’ll win the prize, especially if the likes of Lundstram digs more turn outs like that more often. Superb.

Just now, Bears r us said:

Just back at the car, traffic is heavy so a quick post. We asked for a reaction from the manager and players and we certainly got that. Great result and 3 precious points.

The only thing I will add st the moment is that Willie Collum is not a poor ref,  today at times he was a cheating, no other word for it. 

Mate it was worse on the telly. Almost glad I had to give up my ticket today to see just how corrupt the cunt is. 

Atmosphere sounded very good today. @mitre_mouldmasteris greetin.

Today was brilliant, but there is still alot of work to do. The reliance on Morelos to kick start games for us is still a concern. It has been for too long.

I must admit, I do like big Bassey, he's raw and has mistakes in him, but he has a huge heart, and is feart of no one. 

That what I don't get about Barasic, it's not as if he's a wee guy, hes an athlete, and shouldnt be shitting out of any tackles.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'd take that if it was just after the game pal. It went on for nearly 5 days. If you're trying to justify fans tuning out and declaring them champions with 1 fucking point in it then I'm tuning out.

Declaring anyone champs with a one point difference is bizarre behaviour.

I thought tonight and next Wednesday will let us know where we're at.

33 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Note to Gio - Hertz are third in the league, see when you go at teams, you pump them 

This. We have to keep playing with that intensity and on the front foot. Show the league and teams the respect they deserve....fuck all

GVB deserves praise for changing it up today and letting the full backs bomb forward.

From the starting line-up to the match tactics to the substitutions - he got it spot on. Very impressive response from the manager and the players.

But we’ve got to build on it Wednesday.

Really looking forward to it.