*****The Official Rangers v BVB Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

4 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Folk celebrating this stuff makes me cringe. It's as small time as celebrating friendly results.

Too many acting like Celtic or Scotland fans revelling in any sort of praise from outsiders. Who gives a fuck what some 18 year old wee dick thinks? 

Fuck him and Dortmund and what they think.

You are such a miserable bastard.

23 hours ago, KaiserJon said:

I thought Ramsey would have been a lot more involved by now. Do they ever disclose what these niggles are? They certainly affect our squad an awful lot.

Anyway just seen Dortmund have their own plane.

image.thumb.png.ef358757dff094c70063cc6417c4de87.png

It takes more than a fancy plane to beat the famous Glasgow Rangers :rangers:

On 23/02/2022 at 14:47, KaiserJon said:

Anyway just seen Dortmund have their own plane.

Par for the course for the bigger German teams I would imagine, Germany is quite a big place and BVB have to travel the length of it numerous times a season, makes their own plane not only necessary but cost effective. 

Maybe someday when we are in the top European League we can go for our own plane, Mr Park will have to do for us meantime.

Hopefully the BVB flight home tonight will be a quiet one.

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Par for the course for the bigger German teams I would imagine, Germany is quite a big place and BVB have to travel the length of it numerous times a season, makes their own plane not only necessary but cost effective. 

Maybe someday when we are in the top European League we can go for our own plane, Mr Park will have to do for us meantime.

Hopefully the BVB flight home tonight will be a quiet one.

Can just see us showing up to Motherwell away in a big Douglas Park plane trying to get parked outside Mega bar.

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Can just see us showing up to Motherwell away in a big Douglas Park plane trying to get parked outside Mega bar.

Team flight from Glasgow Airport would be about 20 seconds. The  away Bears could also charter a flight and get into the departure lounge bar at 6 in the morning, what's not to like. :dance: