*****The Official Rangers v BVB Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Ramsey is going to be fucking pointless here aint he

If we fail to keep pace with the orks in the next few weeks when he does play the league will most likely be done. If he's fit enough for Wales in the playoffs but we're still not playing him In full games he should be punted down PRW.

8 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

I thought Ramsey would have been a lot more involved by now. Do they ever disclose what these niggles are? They certainly affect our squad an awful lot.

Anyway just seen Dortmund have their own plane.

image.thumb.png.ef358757dff094c70063cc6417c4de87.png

Think maybe they have Paulaner and Hofbrau on draft on that fucker?

Not having people pretending they wouldn’t have taken the gamble on Ramsey and that it was a terrible play to go for him

Transfer activity outside of his signing should definitely be criticised, Souttar should’ve came in for a start

But let’s not act like every other supporter is gullible and less intelligent than ourselves because of one’s incredible foresight that a player with well known injury issues is having injury issues… :sarcasm:

It might very well still pay off

22 hours ago, RFC55 said:

You think over 30 shots, over 60 touches in the opposition box, basically hemming them in the last 35 mins or so and being denied 2 stonewall penalties was us not being committed?

We did finish the game well but it could be argued that we didn't show enough commitment in the first half when we conceded 4 corners in rapid succession and lost the goal from the last of them. Where I think the lack of commitment may have been a factor is the points we have lost since the winter break and I wonder if the glamour draw against Dortmund has made them take their eye off the ball ... perhaps not that much but enough? 

22 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

If we go through, depending on the luck of the draw we have a good chance of reaching the Quarters.

I’d fancy us to beat Galatasaray or Red Star.

I think if we can eliminate Dortmund over the 2 games we need fear no one although in cup computations you just never know it's a series of 2 match seasons and so shocks do happen