*****The Official Champions vs scum Thread*****

Essandoh

32 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

My glass will be overflowing on Sunday celebrating . Very confident . I was shitting it at new year but gut feeling is we'll beat them well on Sunday. 

Hope am right 😁

Your glass will be full when we thrash the scum on Sunday mate.

But not for long.

Refill loyal!:champagne:

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Our players better be up to their knees in it come 2pm Sunday,  the task is simple just fucking batter the manky tramps into submission 👊🏼🇬🇧

I think we will win by at least 2 goals. We will be playing in the best stadium in the world backed by 50k football fanatics roaring the team on.

As a wise man once said "We've got the battle fever on!"

Don’t know why but I am strangely quite confident for this game and I’m never normally confident at all for OF games, even when we’re tipped to win.

Morelos is a huge loss but I don’t think we should write ourselves off just yet though it is imperative we start well and get our shape right. Jack and Lundstram starting should be the big difference from the last OF as our midfield was completely wrong that night (among other things!). Those two should give us more control and help us establish a foothold in the game so that Kent, Ramsay and Aribo can actually get forward and support Roofe.

The crowd and the first goal will be absolutely huge.

22 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I want us to beat those bastards so badly. Fuck it, I'm going to try to be positive. I have a beer I've been looking forward to and I was going to crack it open tonight, but I'm going to save it for Sunday night to celebrate us beating them. 

Me and my friends have a tradition when watching an Old Firm game on TV. Doesn't matter whose house it is or if it is in the pub....

Double whisky for everyone, all in one gulp every time we score. Whhhhooooft! 

Hope we don't score more than 6 on Sunday. 

I won't remember the game.:craphead:

2 hours ago, The true baller said:

I doubt he'll start anyway but just a pain in the arse how our luck is opposite in terms of fitness

He's their top scorer despite missing almost half of their games. He also scored the 2 goals which won them the cup final so hardly insignificant if he's fit to play. I don't know why some of our fans are so quick to write their better players off.

Anyway it's about us on Sunday. If the real Rangers turn up then we win. It's that simple. 

3 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

The thought of them winning a treble after the state they were in at the end of last season and then appointing a fat nobody to rebuild them is absolutely stomach turning.

Its a horrifying thought. Even worse it'll be better for them than any of the previous trebles because there's no "aye, but we were shite" comeback we can hit out with. There's simply no excuse for the champions to lose out on all 3 domestic competitions. 

I'm subscribing to this 3-5-2 idea more and more after the news about Morelos. 

No one else in the team brings what he does.

.  Balogun  Goldson  Helander

Tav                                       Bassey

Jack                 Lundstram

Ramsey

Roofe                Kent

Maybe Lundstram instead of Helander with Kamara starting so we can rotate between 3-5-2 and 4-4-2 diamond. 

Just smash the tarrier fucks. 

33 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Me and my friends have a tradition when watching an Old Firm game on TV. Doesn't matter whose house it is or if it is in the pub....

Double whisky for everyone, all in one gulp every time we score. Whhhhooooft! 

Hope we don't score more than 6 on Sunday. 

I won't remember the game.:craphead:

Hope you almost drink yourself to death on Sunday then tbh.

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This game will have so much bearing on the rest of the season. Win, and we carry momentum into Europe and the pressure turns right on them.

I dread to think of the reaction from the players (and fans) if we were to draw or lose.

Why even contiplate it? If that happens we will deal with it. Until then we are aim to retain our title.

They have won one game in 2 years against us.

If the worst happens we will deal with it 

Until then we have 3 pieces of silverware to win.

I think the league will come down to the last match. Helicopter Sunday. Who has the bottle though?

50 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

He's their top scorer despite missing almost half of their games. He also scored the 2 goals which won them the cup final so hardly insignificant if he's fit to play. I don't know why some of our fans are so quick to write their better players off.

Anyway it's about us on Sunday. If the real Rangers turn up then we win. It's that simple. 

He’s been injured for months and most of his goals have been against Dundee and St Mirren. He’s pish. 

59 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Its a horrifying thought. Even worse it'll be better for them than any of the previous trebles because there's no "aye, but we were shite" comeback we can hit out with. There's simply no excuse for the champions to lose out on all 3 domestic competitions. 

Throwing points away left right and centre. We should have been heading into the split looking to wrap the title up as soon as possible - we’ve pretty much handed them it and with no Morelos you’ve got to put them favourites for the cup too. 

28 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Throwing points away left right and centre. We should have been heading into the split looking to wrap the title up as soon as possible - we’ve pretty much handed them it and with no Morelos you’ve got to put them favourites for the cup too. 

Agreed mate think they’re favourites for the Europa league too, Quadruple is on and ten in a row 

57 minutes ago, Johnstone Burgh said:

He’s been injured for months and most of his goals have been against Dundee and St Mirren. He’s pish. 

It's a lack of goals against the likes of Dundee and St Mirren that could cost us the league. I wouldn't be too quick to write him off

6 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

It's a lack of goals against the likes of Dundee and St Mirren that could cost us the league. I wouldn't be too quick to write him off

Nobody is writing them off mate. We have a hard task ahead.

They have a huge goal difference against us but if we keep on winning, which we have the squad for, we have the capacity to retain our title.

It is still in our hands. We are still in control of our own destiny.