Bassey

beararse

This performance tonight was nothing short of outstanding...

Yes, sometimes he try's that extra touch too much...but there is no doubt this lad, if he continues to improve, ( and he will) will be sold in a year or so for a Scottish record transfer fee.  Get him signed to a new contract tomorrow morning.

I hope he's on a decent length contract.  Love his enthusiasm and tbh I thought he would struggle tonight after a card. Wow was o wrong. Would love to play with him on my team and I'd hate to play against against him

I’ve always rated him even when others have doubted him.

But even I’m surprised at just how well he’s developed this season, who would have guessed after the shocker of a performance when he first had to fill in at centre back that he would put in a performance like that in a European semi final.

The guys an absolute beast.

7 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

We face a struggle to keep him this Summer

Iv been thinking this for a few months now .Playing the way he is at this level is going to attract some attention .

At least he’s got a decent contract left so he won’t be going on the cheap .

4 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I’ve always rated him even when others have doubted him.

But even I’m surprised at just how well he’s developed this season, who would have guessed after the shocker of a performance when he first had to fill in at centre back that he would put in a performance like that in a European semi final.

The guys an absolute beast.

Question is should we bring in another LB or a centre back because surely the lad has to focus on a single position in order to fulfil his potential.

11 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

We face a struggle to keep him this Summer

Agreed.

For a player, in only his second season as a pro, to put in that performance tonight was unbelievable.

Hes going to attract a lot of interest in the summer. I think our opponents tonight will be right at the front of the queue of would be suitors, fits their profile for a cb.

19 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

To perform like he has at his age is impressive. To do it in a European Semi Final is outstanding. To play that way while on a Yellow card for the majority of the Semi-Final against RB Leipzig is quite frankly ridiculous.

The  young man was immense. Outfuckingstanding 🇬🇧

21 minutes ago, rangersross said:

He's had a very special season. Becoming a really exciting young player. 

And yet not even nominated for young player of the year, just another corrupt decision by this shite hole of a footballing association in this country.

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

And yet not even nominated for young player of the year, just another corrupt decision by this shite hole of a footballing association in this country.

He was not eligible for the award!

Been saying it for a while, hes far better at CB than LB, excellent tonight.

32 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

To perform like he has at his age is impressive. To do it in a European Semi Final is outstanding. To play that way while on a Yellow card for the majority of the Semi-Final against RB Leipzig is quite frankly ridiculous.

This performance pushes him upto maybe 5th best young player in scotland.

I have said it before and I will say it again. This boy has less than 70 professional games and he is my fucking favourite. He is a monster.

Credit to him & Goldson for not getting dismissed. Legends.