Bottle throwers

KeyserSoze

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

There are no more "neds" supporting us than any other club, there are no more "neds" supporting us than when I started going in 1980, in fact I'd say the quality of "ned" now is extremely diluted from my early years. 

The government and media love to act like were in the end times. But aye I think the youngsters are way less cuntish than they were in decades past. Much less wee fannies and bampots

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Imagine we had the internet during the 7O’s and 80’s 🤣

half the posters shouting about how we’ve got an increase in Neds are actually old enough and should remember the 70’s and 80’s or the 90’s when our support where stabbing cunts at friendlies or Manchester and countless other wee out breaks from our support. Cunts must be senile now or something.

The Aberdeen games late 80s early 90s were fucking carnage. Cunts were throwing golf balls with nails in them at our players.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's a societal thing imo, mirrored in our support.

Primarily comes down to lack of respect, selfishness, mob rule, and folk not able to handle whatever they're taking.

20 years ago I felt safe amongst bears, it was us against the world. Aways was always safe, it as into pubs we took over then to games en masses. Now, I feel as guarded around groups of our support as our enemies. Seen a good few scraps amongst bears. Seen a bottle smashed in a boozer full of us a few years back, thankfully the boys mates calmed him before he used it on another bear (not in his group)

I've seen older guys in 50s threatened to move elsewhere as a group of fans were taking their space. 

I've seen older guys threatened by guys for telling them to fuck off with pyros. 

This season. I've had pricks snorting lines of coke off their hands during a game. They were in the row behind me, brazenly and loudly doing it even though kids including mine were around us.

Seen loads of folk generally aggressive towards decent fans at Ibrox too, normally full of something.

The amount of bevvy drunk in the broomie during games is mental. Usually they're fucked and full of shite they want to let the world hear about 

Fewer give a fuck generally about others, it's about doing what they want. Pricks tbh.

Apart from the taking gear in the stand can't say I've ever experienced any of that and certainly never felt unsafe at a Rangers game.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Apart from the taking gear in the stand can't say I've ever experienced any of that and certainly never felt unsafe at a Rangers game.

Each to their own. You asked, I've answered.

20 years ago I was getting mwi at aways too, never really into bother, but I was maybe less bothered then. Now going with 2 kids and being that bit older and wiser 🤣 I've a different outlook on what's right and what's not.

11 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Been going to games since before I can even remember and i don't think I've ever seen anything worth mentioning. Some drunk folk, idiots arguing,  maybe even a fight once or twice. But nothing worse than you'd see at a weekend in Blackpool. 

I remember Danny Dyers football hooligans show and he's at Ibrox saying "I'm outside Ibrox on old firm day and I'm shitting myself" and all I could think was they must have had to film that scene about 14 times cause every time he said I'm shitting myself a bunch of weans with balloons walked by

I don't go out in Glasgow after old firms but I've never felt in danger in all my life going to Ibrox and never felt it in the handful of times I've been to the Brendanbeu  at old firms either

38 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Imagine we had the internet during the 7O’s and 80’s 🤣

half the posters shouting about how we’ve got an increase in Neds are actually old enough and should remember the 70’s and 80’s or the 90’s when our support where stabbing cunts at friendlies or Manchester and countless other wee out breaks from our support. Cunts must be senile now or something.

Think there's a poll in there.

Which decade had the most arseholes

3 hours ago, Willis said:

Been going to games since before I can even remember and i don't think I've ever seen anything worth mentioning. Some drunk folk, idiots arguing,  maybe even a fight once or twice. But nothing worse than you'd see at a weekend in Blackpool. 

In fairness you've set the bar pretty low there.

I see former referees are saying we should have a points deduction for it.

"Rangers should suffer a points deduction after Sunday's bottle-throwing incident in the loss to celtic, say former referees Steve Conroy and Des Roache."

30 minutes ago, CXB said:

It's how this nedism affects each one if us.

In recent weeks I have had to get help from fellow Bears around my seat to help evict some ticketless bam from my seat.

I'm nearly seventy and have mobility issues and walk with a stick. Is it right that I have to argue and risk a doing from some junked up ned to sit in the seat I paid for?

Been hearing this  a lot recently the club needs to get a grip on it as not fair on us paying supporters.

They could be the troublemakers as no seat number to trace them.

50 minutes ago, CXB said:

In recent weeks I have had to get help from fellow Bears around my seat to help evict some ticketless bam from my seat.

I'm nearly seventy and have mobility issues and walk with a stick. Is it right that I have to argue and risk a doing from some junked up ned to sit in the seat I paid for?

That is hellish mate. :sad:

54 minutes ago, CXB said:

The number of cunts doubling up going through the turnstiles (especially at scum game) is ridiculous,at turnstile going into Copland on Sunday there was one steward.

3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The number of cunts doubling up going through the turnstiles (especially at scum game) is ridiculous,at turnstile going into Copland on Sunday there was one steward.

I have never seen it as bad as it is right now, every single 'big' game we have you've got folk doubling up to get in

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I have never seen it as bad as it is right now, every single 'big' game we have you've got folk doubling up to get in

Just highlights the need to increase capacity at Ibrox, where the money comes from is another matter.

Ideas on a postcard to:

1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

I see former referees are saying we should have a points deduction for it.

"Rangers should suffer a points deduction after Sunday's bottle-throwing incident in the loss to celtic, say former referees Steve Conroy and Des Roache."

Points are a bit extreme but we deserve whatever gets thrown(excuse the pun) at us. For these idiots to stop thinking they can do what they want we probably need something extreme and since the leagues done why not take points off us🤷🏼

3 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Points are a bit extreme but we deserve whatever gets thrown(excuse the pun) at us. For these idiots to stop thinking they can do what they want we probably need something extreme and since the leagues done why not take points off us🤷🏼

WOW.

7 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

spacer.png

Used to work on the turnstiles at Ibrox when I was a student years ago for a bit of extra dough and maybe see the second half. Old Firm games were the worst - cops and stewards didnt give a shit and the amount of "double ups" was a joke. To be fair some punters would chuck you a fiver or tenner as they squeezed through...Sounds like it hasn't changed much!

2 completely separate points being made on this...

1) There is definitely an increase in coked/drunk arseholes doubling up to get in and then subsequently sitting in seats they haven't bought, the story from @CXB above is the exact reason why it needs to be stopped. Nobody should feel they have to get somebody else involved just to be able to sit in the seat they paid for! 

2) The media fallout from the bottle being thrown is unbelievably over the top. Calls for point deductions and the like are fucking ridiculous, there was absolutely nothing said about the countless incidents over the last few years but as soon as it involves us you've got every single 'pundit' and ex player/ref coming out demanding action

35 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

These idiots are selfish stupid cunts and think about themselves, not others or Rangers for that matter.

And as for condoning strict liability, aye, that'll work well for us..

I'll put this down to you being on the wind up 👍

20 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

It was a sellik supporter wearing a Rangers top @RFC55 told me. He filmed him on his mobile.

Remember we had a pitch invasion during a European game from a pro Palestine tim so it's not as one of them pitching up with mischief in mind doesn't happen