Europa League Final Tickets

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I’d make sure all gold get allocated a ticket to the final should we get there. It’ll be a shit show regardless so may aswell just wipe the gold tier out and then whatever’s left can do the other tiers 

UEFA are handing out 4,000 (out of 10,000) free tickets for each club in the final so I imagine gold (and high silver) members will get that.

I do wonder how many will apply if we go through, Manchester was a bit of an anomaly in that there’ll never be a final as conveniently located as that one (unless Hampden gets another one), whereas Seville is a bit more of a pain in the arse to get to.

My understanding is that there are 40,000 tickets available for the final.

10,000 given to each club (4,000 of these tickets will be free for the supporters of each club deemed most worthy of them. Assuming this will be supporters with most MyGers points) and 13,000 for the UEFA ballot for sure. That is 33,000 tickets accounted for.

I'm assuming/hoping that the 7,000 outstanding tickets will be for sponsors, players friends and family, corporate etc to fight for amongst themselves. If the 10,000 tickets for each club start getting divvied out to sponsors, corporate, players families and friends rather than to loyal supporters/season ticket holders/mygers members etc, then that will be a shambles in my opinion.

42 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

My understanding is that there are 40,000 tickets available for the final.

10,000 given to each club (4,000 of these tickets will be free for the supporters of each club deemed most worthy of them. Assuming this will be supporters with most MyGers points) and 13,000 for the UEFA ballot for sure. That is 33,000 tickets accounted for.

I'm assuming/hoping that the 7,000 outstanding tickets will be for sponsors, players friends and family, corporate etc to fight for amongst themselves. If the 10,000 tickets for each club start getting divvied out to sponsors, corporate, players families and friends rather than to loyal supporters/season ticket holders/mygers members etc, then that will be a shambles in my opinion.

The remaining 7000 will be for UEFA and their sponsors.

20 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The remaining 7000 will be for UEFA and their sponsors.

If that’s the case, then I’m now wondering how many of the 10,000 tickets will be allocated to sponsors, corporate, friends and family etc, should Rangers make it to the final. Would like to think no more than 2,500 (25%).

Don’t want to think about it too much. Need to see off RB Leipzig over 2 legs first, which will require the players to be on the top of their games.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, markem said:

Tried the same.  Not a jot 🤦‍♂️

I should be ok through Rangers but I would’ve preferred dealing with a competent website for a ticket of this magnitude. If they just fire it out as a free for all based on X amount of points it’ll just be a rammy. Should just allocate tickets into peoples baskets and give them a deadline for purchase