Andy Goram

ElBufalo20

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Got told this earlier, didn't want to share incase it was just an Internet rumour, he is supposed to be in a bad way with it, hopefully that bit of information is wrong, stay strong Goalie:bow:

Heard the same today and it's not good.

Prayers for him and his Family.

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

The Walter stuff wasn’t nonsense. Won’t go into it on here but I’m close to someone that knows Walter very well And I’d been updating some of the boys I know when fake positive stories were coming out.

but Walter was dying, just some ghouls have it in them that they need to be first to break this kinda stuff so kept guessing at it 

I know it wasnt nonsense but some people said he had passed away and that was a few months before he did.

4 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Got told this earlier, didn't want to share incase it was just an Internet rumour, he is supposed to be in a bad way with it, hopefully that bit of information is wrong, stay strong Goalie:bow:

Unbelievable if that’s true.

i was at a doo with him about a month ago and he was in fine fettle and guzzling his usual large red wine :sad:

9 hours ago, Canabear said:

Same here m8.

My old Man was told by his doctor he had a bladder infection and when that never cleared up was taken into Hospital for tests. After the tests were done my dad and Mother were taken into a room by the Doctor in the Hospital who told him your doctor said you have a bladder infection , I'm telling you you don't , you have cancer and there's nothing we can do for you.

6 weeks later he was gone.

That was 4 years ago and I still miss him.

Exact same thing happened to my da, sent away with antibiotics for an infection, his stomach started to swell up with something called ascites, he was in constant pAin went to the hospital twice in the space of a few weeks and was told twice it was an infection went back to the royal when the swelling got so bad he couldn’t move they done tests and told him stage four pancreatic cancer that had spread to spine, liver, stomach.  How the fuck can you pass that off as infection.  Don’t get me started on the care he received after that aswell. NHS was a fucking shambles.  He was always going to die, but we could have got longer with him if it wasn’t for some of that absolute idiotic mistakes some dr’s and nurses made in his final month and a half. 

I've genuinely put up the argument in the pub that The Goalie is the best Rangers player I've ever seen in my lifetime. There's extremely strong competition but I think he's saved/won more points for us than any player I can think of.

This is really upsetting news and I pray he can come back from this.

Andy Goram was a massive part of my growing up and that means fuck all in the grand scheme of things but it means a helluva lot to me.

All the love in the world Goalie.