Gio & Fat Ange

Why is this worthy of comment, they’re professionals and as much as we’d like them to our staff and players don’t hate them in the same way we do as most of them weren’t brought up here

Even McCoist and Lennon are big mates ffs

20 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Why is this worthy of comment, they’re professionals and as much as we’d like them to our staff and players don’t hate them in the same way we do as most of them weren’t brought up here

Even McCoist and Lennon are big mates ffs

Aye the fuck they are.... ally has a media profile to think of... fuck nil by mouth whilst we are there.

I have no problem with Gio and Fat Ange relationship. Hell, weve seen plenty of times former Gers managers and players praising Scott Fuckin Brown and Lennon, both of whom are bitter cunts. For the most part Fat Ange has been alright when it comes to talking about Rangers, which comes as a surprise since most septic managers are not like that. 

7 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

It's not in Gios makeup to get angry and fight with the opposite manager. 

Tbh I couldn't care less what the 2 managers do as long as the players on the pitch aren't hugging each other and high fiving. 

Our players were walking off shaking their managers hand and that... Not for me. They deserve no respect. Just walk off, if you're desperate to shake their hands and be pally, do it away from the pitch.

42 minutes ago, TheQueensEleven said:

Our players were walking off shaking their managers hand and that... Not for me. They deserve no respect. Just walk off, if you're desperate to shake their hands and be pally, do it away from the pitch.

It’s sport, this is a football forum. Absolutely common place that players would shake the hand of an opposition manager. 

Best I can do is offer you 836538479 staunch points though. 

17 hours ago, Scouse_Legend said:

Annoys the fuck out of me how cuddly and friendly they are with each other at full time in the past 3 old firms. Today especially... cuddling, talking and high fiving. Has anyone else noticed this? 

If this is all you have got to worry about pal, then you must have a very, very cushy life.

8 hours ago, demise said:

I have no problem with Gio and Fat Ange relationship. Hell, weve seen plenty of times former Gers managers and players praising Scott Fuckin Brown and Lennon, both of whom are bitter cunts. For the most part Fat Ange has been alright when it comes to talking about Rangers, which comes as a surprise since most septic managers are not like that. 

Exactly

Cunts on here honestly think this is juniors fitba or something (and even then, after kicking 12804 lumps out of each other during a game, I've never watched teams refuse to shake hands)

It's a basic etiquette in football. Whether you mean it or not. Shake hands at full-time and walk off.