Alex Lowry

Broxi

Deserves a crack at if someone can get near him, sure karma will suffice for that dirty tarrier rat. Was he not on the books of Rangers though in younger years? That challenge is brutal, worse you watch it. Can this actioned by the club to the SFA in this level ???

McCallum is fucking livid, sounds a serious injury, just when hes done his own pre season to get back onto the first team bench. What fucking luck we have!!! 

7 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

86th minute.

Your getting beat 7-0.

Been pummelled all night. 

Then that's the moment you decide to go in with a leg breaker challenge on a 19 year old who's plays at a level you will never reach. 

Absolute scum bag racist piece of shite Ally Love. 100% knew what he was doing. 

Yellow card :raging:

Yellow card was it?  Meh just more incompetence. Couple of things.

1. I want our players around refs and in the faves of cunts doing that to teammates.

2. Linesman keeps flag firmly at side. Unlike Saturday.

3. SFA are cunts.

4. Hope the kid is OK. He's going to a real shot in the first team this season once fit and over injuries / assault.

9 hours ago, The Godfather said:

That linesman just standing like a statue no even waving his flag. 

No wonder Scottish football is laughed at 

Thats why we don’t get any officials at major tournaments anymore .We must have the longest absence from majors than any other country in Europe .

Usual from Scottish football thugs. Can’t possibly be a talented young player who is clearly too good for that level or you’ll literally try to have your career ended. 

A mentality issue across the whole game in this country, it’s utterly pathetic and for the linesman to not even flag for it sums it up. 

Either highly incompetent or overrun by biased bastards

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Usual from Scottish football thugs. Can’t possibly be a talented young player who is clearly too good for that level or you’ll literally try to have your career ended. 

A mentality issue across the whole game in this country, it’s utterly pathetic and for the linesman to not even flag for it sums it up. 

Either highly incompetent or overrun by biased bastards

Indeed.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Indeed.

only way it will change is if we have neutrals in that position, Ideally from England or Wales (Or anywhere outwith Scotland/N Ireland/ROI), with no affiliation to any Scottish club. otherwise you will always have sets of fans claiming bias, us, them, sheep etc. 

18 minutes ago, stevemac said:

FTFY

Aye, I've always wondered whether the appointment system is fixed. I'm also convinced the reason why we don't have professional referees is because of the poisonous cancer in the east end. It suits them down to the ground the way the current system is. Not as easy to control professionals.

19 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Aye, I've always wondered whether the appointment system is fixed. I'm also convinced the reason why we don't have professional referees is because of the poisonous cancer in the east end. It suits them down to the ground the way the current system is. Not as easy to control professionals.

I doubt its actually fixed.

I do however think those bitter bastards probably go all in to try and become refs.

It's hardly a really fucking appealing thing to get into.

Would guess that they are massively over represented in the pool of choice.

24 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Or the referees are unwilling to give up their well-paid FT jobs while also pocketing c£1000+ per game from the SFA. Willie Collum has already pocketed around £8k in match fees this season on top of his £45k per year teaching salary.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Or the referees are unwilling to give up their well-paid FT jobs while also pocketing c£1000+ per game from the SFA. Willie Collum has already pocketed around £8k in match fees this season on top of his £45k per year teaching salary.

Is that for top flight games only? Assume match fee decreases the more you go down divisions?

26 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Not hard to fix it here, they’ve just pushed harder to get their people in place then it’s easy for them to control it like they’ve done with most things in Scotland, politics, media etc. We are apathetic whilst they are pro active. 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Is that for top flight games only? Assume match fee decreases the more you go down divisions?

Aye, goes down as you slide down the leagues - and also includes their expenses - while UEFA pay even more for internationals etc. From what I remember, the last time that there was any serious discussions over going FT, they'd basically make the same amount over the course of a season as they did as PT officials while being unable to do any outside work.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye, goes down as you slide down the leagues - and also includes their expenses - while UEFA pay even more for internationals etc. From what I remember, the last time that there was any serious discussions over going FT, they'd basically make the same amount over the course of a season as they did as PT officials while being unable to do any outside work.

How in the name of God can it be a serious discussion if the outcome would be the same month from games, but no outside working? Nobody would agree to that!

Just now, MaddistonKnight said:

How in the name of God can it be a serious discussion if the outcome would be the same month from games, but no outside working? Nobody would agree to that!

Collum made somewhere around 40-45k last season from being a part-time official. Can't speak for anyone else but I'd be more than happy to make that level of money for what amounts to (on a busy week) a few hours work, twice a week.